Two in one day :(

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Today I found out my boss's daughter lost her baby last week at 14 weeks and my kids old babysitter lost hers at 5 months just two weeks ago. :cry:

So sad
These horrible things seem to happen so much more often than I ever realised
:cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
It is so devastating :cry::cry: I just cringe when I hear someone lost their baby. I know just how they feel and I want to hug them, cause I know the pain they will soon go through :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

awe hun its so terrible isnt it!! a neighbour of my aunt lost their baby yesterday to cot death i dont even know them and im so upset thinking of how heartbreaking it is!it just happens way too often that our LO's get taken from us too early xxxxxxxx

So heartbreaking. I think this happens so much more than anyone ever thinks about until they have been through it. I wish both of them healing in the coming weeks.

It is so awful - I hate to know of families going through this, it does seem to happen more than I'd ever realised before. I wish them as gentle times as possible, I hope they have some good support. xxx

Crazy how when you've had a loss yourself you hear a lot of others going through the same thing. I really used to believe after 12 weeks you were safe, how dumb was I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zakhar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->