Two Lesbians Raised A Baby

Avalanche

Reaction score
...and this is what they got:

https://principessa.posterous.com/family

Sorry if it's already been posted, this video has gone viral in the US and the second video has gone viral in Australia.

What a clever and charismatic young man. I'm sure his mums are very proud of him :cloud9:

I would be very proud to have a son like him :)

Wow that was a very inspirational speech!

I think any parent would be very proud of that man! gay or not! :D xx

Flipping heck! That brought a lump to my throat. He is one amazingly articulate passionate man and that's only down to the way he was raised. I've always been of the opinion that some women like blond men, some men like brunette women so what difference does it make if someone likes someone of the same sex. I'm all for same sex couples having their relationships recognised. Tbh of the three weddigs we went to last year the civil ceremony of a gay couple I've known for MANY years was the most moving and genuine. It stood for exactly what it was, two people wanting to declare their love for each other, showing their commitment to each other.

Wonderful speech! Brought a lump to my throat aswell

These are brill, i stole the second one for my f.b actually brought a tear to my eye !

Such a moving speech x his parents must be so proud of him, as much as he is of them x

Woah he is only 19! I wish I was that eloquent when I spoke. I will never understand the argument against gay marriage/adoption.

That was brilliant!!!!

I agree I think his mums must be sooo proud!

Both videos are beautiful :thumbup:

The young man's speech was very touching and so eloquent! his family must be so so proud of him!

I truly hope that one day we will stop dividing marriage into "marriage" and "gay marriage". People should be able to marry their soul mates without having gender come into the equation! You can't put labels, or judge, true love :flower::flower::flower::flower:

I truly hope that one day we will stop dividing marriage into "marriage" and "gay marriage". People should be able to marry their soul mates without having gender come into the equation! You can't put labels, or judge, true love :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Totally agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->