Two Lesbians Raised A Baby

That was amazing! His mothers must be extremely proud - I know I would be. I haven't seen any other video though. Anyone know where I can find it? x

wish i could listen to it but OH has got the football on tv so loud its makeing my head spin grrrr

Seen this video and love it. All the research done has shown that there is absolutely no difference in children raised by two women and children raised by a woman and a man, apart from that children raised by two women do slightly better educationally.
I really really hope that in Ireland they will begin to recognise the non-biological mothers of children of lesbian parents.

Watching that video i just kept thinking, wow his parents must be so proud of him for standing up and speaking so inspirationally. Then i heard him say he was 19.. i was amazed. Very smart, well braught up man!

One of his Mums is actually very sick with MS and has her own website documenting her drug free approach to her disease.

I think he's fantastic. If my son turned out like him i would be incredibly proud x

I posted this on my Facebook a few days ago. I said the same thing...I can't believe he's 19!! So well-spoken and articulate!

I'm so glad someone posted this on here too because there was one thing I wanted to say on there but didn't because I didn't want to make my husband feel uncomfortable.......he's freakin HOT!! Lol

My neice is gay and I've always been gutted she won't have kids because she's one of the only people I've really trusted with my boys!! Strangely enough she's really against gay couples getting married or having kids, so weird!! And I feel so sorry for her girlfriend who desperatly wants both. Unfortunalty it's my neice who wears the trousers so to speak..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->