Two LH Surge Peaks? Help :(

SBBaby

Reaction score
Hello All,

I had a baby last June and stopped BFing in Nov because DH and I wanted to have another baby quickly so they'll be close in age. I got af back quickly and we've been trying since December. My cycles started out very long for me; at 35 days. I went to acupuncture and they're now down to 30 days. I have two packages of ClearBlue OPK tests that give you the blinking smile that leads to the solid, and have been using them every cycle to find my ovulation. This cycle I happened to take one last Monday which was CD13 which is kind of early for me but I got a solid smile. Was shocked. BD'd that night. So Thursday I noticed I still had quite a bit of fertile CM so took another OPK out of curiosity ... solid smile! I had the same amount of fertile CM both days, Mon and Thurs. Had it pretty much all week. What's a girl to think? When did I ovulate? PS yesterday and this morning I have horrible cramps. Seems too early to be af cramps since af isn't due for 9 days. Any input I appreciate SO much! :wacko:

-SBB

too early to bump? Anyone know what two LH surges means?

Maybe you geared up to ovulate and didn't but then did a few days later. Lots of things can delay ovulation from stress to illness. Do you temp? If so your chart would most likely show you when your biggest drop was indicating ovulation.

Hope you caught the egg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->