TWO pink positive lines on a FRER?! UPDATE! 2nd BFP. faint 1st page futher down.

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Has anyone had this? In the whole year Ive been lurking (and posting) on this site Ive never seen anyone get a double positive line.

Im only 6dpo (maybe 7) and theres defintely a pink line. I tested because Im drinking (but not drunk) and suddenly felt awful incase I was pregnant, so thought id do a test to see. And I got a positive result.

But TWO lines. A dud test? Or twins? :haha: LOL Only joking, Im not that silly.

Any help please. x

(Im doing this from photo bucket, so if Ive got it wrong please let me know. x)

https://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263/hippymumma23/?action=view&current=christmas2009015.jpg

https://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263/hippymumma23/?action=view&current=christmas2009014.jpg

I would have to say its a dud test hun and at 6dpo - i wount trust any line just yet .... maybe retest in a few days

Good luck

Thank you. xxxx

You were just saying what I was thinking. x

I just did a second test and its positive. ONE line this time though, lol. Im so glad I did that before my step dad got me another rum and coke! Luckily I only had two!

congratulations you may of ov earlyier than you thought. about 4 years ago i did a cheapy internet test and got a blue and a pink line, think it was to control lines lol i wasnt preg though. congratulations and happy christmas xx

Thank you very much. Heres the second one, huge screen tilting needed, it was only about 20-30 mins after the 1st one and Im very early on so its VERY faint. Im not even sure if you will be able to see it.

Can anyone? x

https://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263/hippymumma23/?action=view&current=pregtest004.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I know its there, but I just glad to hear someone else can see it!

Ok, weird one girls the pink lines on the 1st one is still there, but the second one which was clear but faint has no disappeared! What do I make of that? I mean they are on the pictures so they were there. How weird.

yeh i can see it! :D second one was prob urine still passing over and now you have your BFP still there how excting :D

wow so it is possible to get a positive at 3wks then thats fantastic

oh i read that wrong so the test with 3 lines is still there but norm preg test has vanished? oh go do another im all excited lol

Thank you.

But the second test is not negative. My lovely BFP has gone now! The 1st one is still there though, with its weird two positive lines. lol

Im trying to figure out whether the local chemist is open tomorrow, I hope so.

hopefully it is. well ill have to keep eye out on thread to see your BFP good luck i hope it is fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you. I would be very suprised if I wasnt to be honest with you. Not to mention disapointed! I will miss the FMU because I will have to get up and go to the shops, lol.

I will update tomorrow. x

i hate to be the downer here, but i only saw the control line on all of the pictures...i don't see a positive test.... sorry dear!

I read of women getting a bfp at 6dpo..I would retest in a few more days tho..good luck!!

I saw the lines in both. Screen tilting is def needed on the inverted ones but I saw it! I hope this is your :bfp: ! test again in a few days and let us know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->