TWO pink positive lines on a FRER?! UPDATE! 2nd BFP. faint 1st page futher down.

I think they are, yes. Maybe in the future I will have better luck. Thanks for your reply. x

I see two faint (positive) lines on both of them. I think it might be the beginning of a bfp. :) fx

I am sorry I dont see anything. I also agree 100% with Pretty Sakura and thinks she was talking 100% sense, and gave very good advice. There are so many people on here that say only what they think others want to hear and a bit of honestly is very valuable. There is no value in "having a moment" if its based on falseness!

Good luck. X

There are lines. I will argue that continuously. However, I agree with both you and Sakura that they are duds. Ive already stated that, I was so pleased when I saw 2 positives in a FRER, it killed me to be told otherwise. However, Im agreeing, and have done for the last couple opf pages.

So reiterating what Shakura is saying is not helping, but hurting further. But I appreciate this was not you intention.

Note to the next poster, Ive been told these are duds, I get this. Ive accepted it. x

hope your ok, test again tuesday cause you never no, u could be xx

Not knowing is always hard, but factually what she says is true, however much that hurts..... and I know for a fact that her intentions were meant to be constructive and knowledgeable.

However, what matters here is getting to the bottom of what is going on, so fingers crossed that in a few days you get a definitive BFP. I am sure everyone has their fingers crossed. XX

I apologize for my honesty putting anyone out. I won't however apologize for being honest.I did not wish you any ill will. I was merely stately medical facts that most ppl aren't aware of. They were not meant to be insulting. I of all people have not forgotten what's it like to ttc and to be for waiting 2 lines to show up. I also told you I hoped you'd get your bfp soon and meant it. I understand you are very much frustrated b/c of the ttc process and do not take offense to what you or anyone else has stated. Any further arguing about this thread is silly. Best wishes to you all!!

well, not that i have a lot to add here, but some of my dates....maybe they'll help someone eventually....i o'd on 10/29....had implantation spotting on 11/3 and got a :bfn: on 11/7 and 11/14...it wasn't until 11/21 that I got my :bfp: and that put me at 23 dpo! So ladies getting frustrated with not getting a :bfp: just be patient and maybe your lil bean just wants to show him/herself at their own time!

I saw lines. Let's hope for a dark bfp!! :) Best of luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"