TWO pink positive lines on a FRER?! UPDATE! 2nd BFP. faint 1st page futher down.

I could see the 2 pink lines in the 1st pic but nothing on second. Get to those shops tomorrow and buy more test and pee on more sticks! FX'd this is it for u. x

There are not any lines on any of those test. Here is why... Your body does not starting the implanting process until day 7-10. Then it takes a week to finish. It only takes a few days after the process starts for your body to produce hcg. Your body hasn't implanted and there is no way you have hcg in your system. The only way someone would get 2 lines at 7 dpo is b/c they didn't realize they ovulated a lot earlier than they thought. so truly there is NO WAY to get a + that early. That is medical FACT. Wait another week and test again. Best wishes.

Hi ya, there are 100% lines on all those tests. People in this house can see them two. Apart from the one that has now gone,lol Although they saw it before.

All I can think is that I ovulated early.

There is screen tilting involved and I dont expect all people to be able to see them, but they are defnitely there. :)

A disappearing pos. is not a pos. It's the ink flowing through the test.

i see lines on both tests. As to where you are in your cycle, only your body knows. obviously your producing something to make thoughs lines. i would test tomorrow with fmu, even if you dont have a test, save your pee.(or wait til you have one and pee the next morning)

Since when is it a crime to just be honest. No hostility was intended. Some people honestly don't know how it all works.

I pos, can be a pos if it goes away. Some tests are not that good. i implanted at 7dpo and got a pos on 9dpo. and if she implanted the 5dpo that you say you have done in your post on first tri, then 7dpo is possible for a bfp.

I know for a fact I implanted on 5 dpo b/c of the dip in my chart. I tested at 7 & 8 dpo and got nothing. It wasn't until 9 dpo until I received my first very faint pos. If you got a pos. also at 9 dpo, then you implanted earlier than you thought. Look up the numbers on how your hcg doubles. It needs at least 4 days to get it high enough to register on early home pregnancy test. That's the only point I am making. I wish you all the best hippymumma and hope you receive your true :bfp: very soon!

https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#13
about disapearing positives

i went on poas.com. ok with that.
i obivously am a pro on how my body works. there is no real science on how an indivisuals body works, i know when i o'ed and when i implanted aswell. i am not trying to bicker. i just thought your wording was not helpful but more like you try to be a know it all and what she is going through just isnt possible and she is wrong.i dont know why people try and be so scientific and not just let people have there moment. a post like, i dont see any lines right now, try in a couple of days and good luck.

Everyone has a different personality. I wasn't trying to be a know it all I was just trying to share what I did know.Having knowledge is power. I just believe in being honest. And typing stuff can be taken in different ways b/c there is no voice to be able to tell how something was meant to be taken. Best wishes to you and baby! Hope you get to see a "turtle" instead of a "hamburger" at your next u/s.

Thank you. i guess being pg can make hormones fly for no reason. Nothing personal.

I received a + hpt with my son at 7dpo (and that was no guess of when I ovulated, I KNEW). This time, I was 11dpo, but I am sure that I would have tested positive a day or two earlier because it wasn't that faint. I guess it all depends on when your bean implants, and how fast your body produces Hcg. If you see a line, then you see a line. Unless a medical professional tells you otherwise, then I am sure you know what you are talking about. :hug:

WOW WHAT A INTERESTING THREAD!:shrug:
JUST WANT TO SAY I SAW FAINT LINES ON YOUR TEST AND I BELIEVE THEY ARE LINES SO KEEP THE FAITH AND KEEP TESTING UNTILL YOU GET A + THAT NO ONE CAN IGNORE YOU ARE STILL VERY EARLY HAVE FUN WITH IT AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I also believe in honesty.

But I believe in sensitivity and tact.

Whilst you are probably right Pretty Sakura you 'FACTS' (your caps, not mine) might have been better put.

Although I appreciate the input, I did already know what you were telling me but Im trying to even out this post of being a bit put out by your initial response.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Cant get to anywhere for another test until monday so I wont know until then. xxxx Thanks again. x

the supermarkets are open hun you cant get one from there! good luck xx

I did, but Im at a little sainsburys and their ones have arent very sensitive from what Ive read. Im not sure if this is correct though? So I didnt buy one. Honestly gutted doesnt come close to what Im feeling right now.

I think I was just very unlucky to get two dud tests.

I can't see lines on any of them...sorry hun.

I have kept my tests that I did almost 2 months ago and all the lines are still very clear and haven't disappeared. Sounds like faulty tests maybe?

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"