Two steps forward...you know the rest~

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
So, I hitched a ride on the positivity train for about a week, woke up today, checked my FB, and you'll never guess..... I took a leap right off the back of that train when I read that a girl in my community who has always been kind of snobby, is pregnant.... well, she actually announced it with a picture of her little girl in a shirt that read, Big Sister to Be..... Heartwrenching..... just knocked the breath out of me..... I wanted to sob, and still do.... I want to be happy for her, and I LOVED being positive, but I am heading into the jealousy slump again. I want to stop myself, but I feel right now I am too far down to recover... I have to say it just Pisses me off so bad, because I feel like she gets anything she wants...she could ask for the moon, and it'd fall on her.... IDK, I hope today gets better for me.... It's not a Bad day all around, just the ttc part is under my skin....... blah.....:cry::growlmad::cry:

Ah hun, I hope you are feeling better, fb is awful for pregnancy announcements, scan and baby pics. It dosnt take much to knock out the positivity does it? i have a friend who sound slike yours gets everything she wanted, trys one month and gets a healthy pregnancy even though she had an abortion few years ago. It seems unfair when we want it so bad.
Anyway I hope your positivity returns, you need to plan a good night out or something nice, take care xxx

Thanks so much. I plan on attacking my DH when he gets home this evening...so hopefully I'll be getting my wish in two weeks....but i definetly won't be telling anyone except you guys on bnb, my immediate fam, and my best friend. That part of pregnancy is gone for me now... I can't tell anyone for fear of having to tell them I lost it.... thanks again...

Lots of luck to you... hpe ur ok..... hear if you need a chat! :hugs:

Oh man! That is just devastating! I know the feeling. Except for me, it was someone I feel doesn't like me so much, and I didn't even know she was pregnant, then I find out that in 4 weeks (2 now) she'll be having her baby! I just cried! Basically I'm scared of facebook now. I go on to check my messages and thats it!

I'm so sorry you had to feel that way! I hope your positivity comes back! We all need it! And feel the same way about not telling anyone except the people on B&B. I don't even think I'm going to tell my immediate family right away.

Keep your chin up! We'll all get ours soon!

I hate FB for this too; let us make a pact that when we have good news to share we will NOT announce it to the world this way, and especially not with a photo of our bump or our scan picture!!!

I hope your ride on the 2WW train gets you to the right station :) x

Thats a good pact. I already made that pact with my husband last time I got pregnant. Basically, if you're special enough to me, I'll tell you. Not just announce it on facebook. But heck, I'm going to announce the jeepers out of it on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->