Two subchorionic hematomas but no bleeding

Thegoodtwin

Mom of 1 and expecting #2
Reaction score
I was in a pretty bad car accident a few days ago. We were rear ended at a complete stop by a much bigger vehicle going fairly fast. My car is totaled but everyone involved walked away with minor injuries. I was checked by paramedics at the scene and they said I would be ok to leave and get checked by my doctor within a few days. I ended up going to the emergency room afterwards to have my daughter double checked and get an ultrasound to check baby. They saw baby moving about and were able to hear the heartbeat but told me I did have two subchorionic hematomas. They didn't tell me how big they were, only that I would be at a higher risk of miscarriage. I have an OB appointment on Wednesday but now I'm terrified. I've had no bleeding but my cramps are getting increasingly worse. Has anyone had anything similar and how did it turn out?

I had one in my previous pregnancy at my 6 week scan. It disappeared without any bleeding at 10 weeks scan. Theres a thread about them on here somewhere xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...p-subchorionic-hematoma-390.html#post37533494

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->