Two temps below coverline.. HELP!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I had a huge dip on 5DPO then took my temp this morning and it's still below coverline.. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
I'm new to temping so can't really help. How long you been temping and has this happened before? Are you taking the temp at the same time each morning and do you have good restful sleep? In general your chart looks really jumpy.

That's what I thought too but no I've been taking it the same time every morning. I tried to take out the other signs I had but ovulation is still staying the same?

Have you ever tried using ovulation tests? Maybe give it a try next month so you can make sure what day you ovulated on. As for the dips after ovulation I would just think it's due to inaccurate temping. Maybe you have restless sleep some nights? For me I have to temp around 2am or 3am since that is the only consistent time that I am a sleep for at least 3 hours of deep sleep. The rest of the night I wake up too much or toss and turn a lot.

Looking at your chart you seem to be missing alot of temps, i think without being consistent it doesnt give you anything, maybe using opks or checking cm data will help you

looks like the ewcm took away ovulation? When is af?

I range between 32-40... I know what made my temps high.. I have an ear infection and I've been taking an antibiotic since Friday

Yeah I had some crazy high temps at the beginning of this month due to illness which I omitted! I think you may have a rather long cycle this time, would see what the next few days temps say!

I think I may have a long cycle.. Could antibiotics delay ovulation? Glad I tempt this cycle I wouldn't gone crazy if I didn't see my period when I thought it was suppose to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->