Two Under Two 2014!

jrowenj

Reaction score
We have a busy year ahead of us! haha!!

Great idea :) more sleep deprivation heading our way, haha

Thank God my LO is so well behaved... hopefully he stays that way so it won't be so difficult!

Mine is going through a bit of a difficult phase at the moment...he's desperate to crawl and move himself from A to B but isn't quite there yet, so quite often gets frustrated. Feel like am forever having to move him out of the awkward positions he gets himself stuck in!

haha! Oh, yes... Blake is trying his hardest to crawl... I used to be able to put him on the floor and play alone while I cook dinner, but now (as you said) I have to constantly go over and re-adjust him hahaha!

im super duper exhausted... 3 more weeks or so hopefully until it passes.. its been hard cleaning and getting work done! agh!

Morning!!! Great idea for a thread!

Emma is crawling all over and even standing now! She's gonna be one busy lady. I have a doc appointment tomorrow to see where I am as I really don't know how far along I am! Real glad we had a BBQ/beer last weekend :dohh:... Hopefully I'm really early on so I don't obsess about it!

Good luck at the doctors!

Jaime call the doc and set up ur apptmnt!

wow jezzielin, that's one active little lady you have! Am desperate for my little guy to figure it out, he gets so worked up with not being able to get where he wants to be....people tell me i should be grateful that he's still (mostly) in one place!

wow jezzielin, that's one active little lady you have! Am desperate for my little guy to figure it out, he gets so worked up with not being able to get where he wants to be....people tell me i should be grateful that he's still (mostly) in one place!

She picked it up so quick, like 1-2 weeks of crawling then that! Don't worry it won't be long :)

By the way, from my last thread, I told my hubby and he was thrilled! I asked him if he was too tired to watch a video of her. He was like sure! I shot a short video of Emma crawling, and was like "what did you find?". She crawled to a sign pointing at her saying "big sister"! He just got done with a 16 hour work day but instantly jumped up and hugged/kissed me... He is sooo happy!:happydance:

Awe omg jezzie thats so sweet!! :) im hormonal and got tears in my eyes!

Were trying to figure out a way to announce it to facebook...we might take a pic of ellaholding a chalkboard that says big sister march 2014!

Hi everyone! got two faint positives on FRER the past two days. I also have my doctors appointment Monday to confirm :)

She picked it up so quick, like 1-2 weeks of crawling then that! Don't worry it won't be long :)

By the way, from my last thread, I told my hubby and he was thrilled! I asked him if he was too tired to watch a video of her. He was like sure! I shot a short video of Emma crawling, and was like "what did you find?". She crawled to a sign pointing at her saying "big sister"! He just got done with a 16 hour work day but instantly jumped up and hugged/kissed me... He is sooo happy!:happydance:

That's so cute!

Awe omg jezzie thats so sweet!! :) im hormonal and got tears in my eyes!

Were trying to figure out a way to announce it to facebook...we might take a pic of ellaholding a chalkboard that says big sister march 2014!

Great idea! Etsy has a lot of cute shirts to announce being a big sister!

Welcome VS!!

Sooooo cute and so happy that your husband is soooo thrilled Jezzie!!

Nikki- I am going to call as soon as my missed AF passes... which is tomorrow hahaha!!! Cute idea to announce on facebook! I was just looking online for cute ideas to tell my parents!

Just went to my primary doctor today to get blood work because it worries me a bit that the faint line hasn't gotten darker in the past 2 days.

Don't worry... I took about 12 tests and it's taking a while for them to get darker... yes... 12... don't judge me! Good that you went and got blood work. I am sure everything is fine and hope it can ease your mind : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->