Two Under Two 2014!

can i join, I have a 9 month old and baby 2 due in May 15 - we had to have IVF after 4 years TTC the first and this one is a total shock, hence I have no idea what my due date is as I wasn't charting my periods at all
im scared, excited, panicked, happy all at once

Hello ladies! Don't loose all hope. 15 month age gap here and it is brilliant. It's undoubtably hard, obviously. But it is so so rewarding. Annabelle loves her little brother. When they see each other in the morning, I makes me want to cry! She cuddles him and kisses him and he giggles away. They talk to each other they are inseparable. Feel free to pm me and add me on facebook, I have videos of them hiding away laughing hysterically at one another. The love they have for each other is so so worth it. Honestly, it will get you through all the crap. Talking of crap, my two poo at the same time? I'm not sure if that's normal but it makes life so much easier! Nappies changed at the same time lol done! It's hard work and tiring trying to work, keep a house clean and look after my little monkies but don't waste time worrying. You will be fine! Nights are so much easier than I though. Joseph still wakes twice in the night but I don't mind. We had time to sleep train annabelle but Joseph disturbs the whole house hold so I just do what ever it takes to make him happy. I'm much softer with him than I was with belle. I think it's because you chill a lot more with your second, I don't know. But we are all very happy and please future mummies of small age gaps, don't worry, you will cope with what ever comes your way xx

Hi! Can i join? I have a 4yr old and had our second daughter last year 8th october and in due 27th october with this baby. My 2nd was due 24th october but came 3 weeks early due to pregnancy complications by induction. This baby *may* be following suit as i have been having blood pressure problems and now on medication, i have clinic Friday and a.scan and should find out then what the outcome will be but my 2nd daughter turns 1 next Wednesday and ill be 37+3 so the same gestation they induced last year. I am wondering what the chances of having two babies born on 8th october a year apart will be at the moment!!

either way i think there will be just over 12m between them
very nervous but excited :)

Bumping.
Also, anyone here going for the third in a row? We'll be having the third within 2 years shortly.

Yep, me! I'll have 2 under 2 for 3 months and 3 under 3 for 1 month (assuming baby doesn't come early like the rest have) and a 9 year old! :wacko:

My daughter will be 21months when this bean arrives :)
Wanted to try for a bean in September but we're having one then instead hehe

Congrats shellideaks!!!
We have been thinking of no.3
we are currently looking for a bigger house as we only have 2 bedrooms but selling this with 2 lo's is goig to be hard!

How is everyone getting on with the close age gaps? I dont think its as hard as I imagined just more faff getting ready and getting out but the majority of it is pretty much the same but more noise. Really enjoying it :)

Wow, busier in here than I thought!
Definitely busy with two young ones... it'll be interesting to see how you go with pregnancy and two littlies... I'm finding it more exhausting than words! But so worth it. We're talking about having another one straight away again. I would have preferred two close together, then a break and another two close together but honestly I'm too old to wait around. My eldest is now 21 and my body is screaming at me to stop procreating!
Is everyone else really loving the small gap? Now my youngest is 10mo the girls are really starting to play with each other. .. it's so gorgeous!!

I have a 13 month old and 12 weeks with number 2 so will be following this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->