Two Under Two 2014!

And the exhaustion is unvearable sometimes, i cant wait for ella to go down for naps so i can nap too!

I am also way more relAxed this time around and it seriously is just flying by! Ill be 10 weeks on monday already! Insane!

But i eat italian hoagies, sushi, coffee, soda, im the worst pregnant person ever!

Took a pregnancy test today and its nice and dark!

Yeaaa VS!!
Nikki I'm bad too. I ate sushi and hoagies and coffee with Blake haha

The exhaustion is horrible, i'm sure my DD is having fun tearing apart the kitchen while I lay on the couch some days, haha. I can't wait for second tri to hit though, hopefully I get some energy back.

I'm telling my parents tonight and I can't think of a clever way!

Lol good luck! We just came out and said...welllllll.... We have some news to share.... Ellas gunna be a big sister next march! Lmao... ( i was just talking to his mom a week before and said we were waiting until 2915 to try again.). I just looked at her like, " i had no idea hahaha"

My mom i just called her and told her and she goes, dont u use protection?! I said whoooooops?

Well, a little worried but we will see. My OB said my test was just faint. Ultrasound didn't show anything but there was some opening inside the uterus, like a small space looking like possibly making way for a small start. I must have tested the DAY I got pregnant lol. Mi took the blood test again and will again on Saturday.

Ugh, I hate 'the wait'. But I had no idea how far along I was so I had to check... Sigh...

I'm not having any symptoms at the moment, I don't feel pregnant at all! I want a scan to see that there's actually something in there!!! Anyone else?!

Well, a little worried but we will see. My OB said my test was just faint. Ultrasound didn't show anything but there was some opening inside the uterus, like a small space looking like possibly making way for a small start. I must have tested the DAY I got pregnant lol. Mi took the blood test again and will again on Saturday.

Ugh, I hate 'the wait'. But I had no idea how far along I was so I had to check... Sigh...

Awe yea it sounds like its just early! Around 5+1 was when we saw an itty bitty sac...

Thanks ladies, my OB just called saying my hcg was 952, probably 2-4 weeks along and going to recheck Saturday! I hope it doubles or whatever it's supposed to do. My first pregnancy was a blighted ovum, not fun at all :nope:.... Ugh, I hate the wait!

All babies on here will be fine. We're a lucky group!
I have symptoms galore if anyone wants to share...?
The fatigue in particular is making me quite dysfunctional.
So i was wondering how many are breastfeeding? And has anyone gone back to work yet?

Oh hezzie sounds about right :) remember you cant see anything on ultrasound until hcg is 1500-2000! I had hcg of 32 at 8/9dpo.... You seem more like 4 weeks and a few days :)

So i was wondering how many are breastfeeding? And has anyone gone back to work yet?

I work from home for about 75% of the time and teach at night 1-3 xs a week. I never breastfed, its so hard w a newborn and trying to juggle my type 1 diabetes to be perfect those first few crazy months!

:flower: I'm breastfeeding but my supply is soooo bad now. We only have about 500 from1500oz of storage left! I was hoping to try to build up my supply but don't know how now, hopefully it improves.

Oh hezzie sounds about right :) remember you cant see anything on ultrasound until hcg is 1500-2000! I had hcg of 32 at 8/9dpo.... You seem more like 4 weeks and a few days :)

Ya that's true! I think he will check on Saturday then have me come back in one month. It's supposed to double right? Lol it's been a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->