Two under two?

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any other mums soon to have 2 under 2?

I'm currently 5.5 weeks away from my due date and my son, Jason is 17.5 months old :)

They will have a 19 month age gap roughly, exactly 19 months if baby comes three days late :)

It's a scary thought having 2 at 19, especially both under two but I'm so excited too! :happydance:

My son will be around 2 months past his second birthday when this baby is born so I almost fall into the 2 under 2 catorgorie! 5 weeks isn't long to go now! X

Ill have 2 under 2 for around a month :) Due on 6th feb and Riley will be 2 on the 26th of march :)
Im excited :)
:flow:

Hello :)
I'm due 12th of december and max will have only just turned one :D , have a feeling this one with arrive earlyaswell. tho , how has your pregnancy been ? Haven't been on here for ages!!!! Xxx

Me! My due date will be somewhere in June I believe (haven't gotten my dating scan yet) and Nikki will be 21 months (2 in September).

I'm scared being only 20 with two I can't imaging being any younger with two!!

Well Im 15+2 with #2 and when baby is born DS will be 15 months old, Its nerve wracking but exciting at the same time at the thought of seeing them grow up together! :flower:

Baby #2 is due 18th May and Jamie's 2nd Birthday is 26th June, so I'll have about 6 weeks of 2 under 2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->