Two uteruses , one cervix ?!?!?

ProudMomma2Be

Reaction score
Hello , I am posting for my friend from europe . I am original from small state ( Czech Republic ) . Friend of mine recently had a miscarriage and when she went to the dr to find out why , they found out she had two uteruses and one cervix . Only info the doctor could tell her was that it either would be very hard or impossible for her to have a baby . He told her they dont have enough info in the whole country or experiences , to tell her more or to suggest what to do or even give her any successful stories . So she texted me and asked me to try to find any info in US . So i was wondering if anyone has this and what did your doctor said and if you know any successful stories :flower: I would greatly appreciate any info , thank you in advance :thumbup:

Hey I have a uterine malformation as well where I have just one side of s normal uterus. Your friends condition is called uterine didelphys. Actually they need to work her up and decide if she actually has 2 sperate uterus or a bicorunate uterus. It can be hard to tell on ultrasound. This thread will be of great help: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...bicornuate-unicornuate-septate-didelphys.html

I recommend her or you post questions here as all these women have uterine abnormalities. A lot have had babies. I hope your friend can find answers.

Hey I have a uterine malformation as well where I have just one side of s normal uterus. Your friends condition is called uterine didelphys. Actually they need to work her up and decide if she actually has 2 sperate uterus or a bicorunate uterus. It can be hard to tell on ultrasound. This thread will be of great help: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...bicornuate-unicornuate-septate-didelphys.html

I recommend her or you post questions here as all these women have uterine abnormalities. A lot have had babies. I hope your friend can find answers.

Thank you so much , i sent her the thread and hopefully she can read threw and she gets some answers :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->