Two week wait starts today who's with me/ close to me

Bfitz

Reaction score
My two week wait starts today. This month I was on 100mg clomid and two trigger shots to boost progesterone. Two days ago my ultrasound revealed two 17mm follicles on my right ovary. Curious of others story's that are close to the same ovulation as me.

Well I am starting the 2 week wait but it's more like 2.5 weeks for me. I'm not supposed to ovulate until the 1st but I think it happened already. If so I hit the mark but we are trying to gender sway so that might have messed that up. My cycle is 26 one month and 30 the next but knowing my luck it's regulated back to 28 days lol. I have no issues getting pregnant (feel for those who do) and I am now trying for number 4. The got pregnant the first time I tried each time with the last two so I am Hopi g for the same this time. We can wIt together if you don't mind my being a week off of you. 😉 I can test on the 13th, Af if it's 30 days like it's supposed to be this month, will be on the 15th

Mrs.H, you and I are similar this cycle. I'm 1 dpo, and due to start AF on the 14th. I also have three boys (plus one girl) and am trying to gender sway for a girl this time. We DTD 2, 3, and 4 days before ov, so hopefully if we get pregnant, it works. Its taken us 4 months to conceive each of our kids, though, and this is only month #1, so I'm not hugely optimistic. ;)

Oh my! The typos when on my phone! Sorry for that!

We were advised not to do it any closer than 3 days before ovulation for a girl but we will see. It just seems really far out from ovulation to get pregnant in my mind.
We should be buddies! It would be do awesome if we both hit the mark!!

Day 0 or 1 dpo. I had a positive OPK yesterday morning and lower abdominal cramps around 5:00 pm last night. EWCM Monday and Tuesday. We dtd on Sunday and that's it. We weren't exactly trying. We already have 3 children and we had planned on trying for #4 starting next spring. I track my cycles as part of our prevention methods and dh pulls out. Except he didn't on Sunday...so now I'm in the 2ww. AF is due on the 15th. I'm a bit excited at the possibility, even if it's a bit earlier than we originally planned.

Oh wow! I am due for af on the 15th too! Glad we have a few people waiting with me! I am so excited thinking we may have be successful!

I'm so happy reading your and Spiff's posts and that I'm not alone with wanting a big family :hugs:

Bfitz, I know you're a couple of days ahead of us, how are you doing? Any symptoms?

I came from a big family of 5 kids, I don't want 5 though. My oldest is not living at home, he is from my first marriage. So really it only seems like we have 2 kids with the small ones. Like we are only adding a 3rd. I know that sounds bad but I hope that makes sense.

Are you hoping for a certain gender?

Yes Bfitx, how are you feeling?

I took my second trigger shot as a progesterone booster yesterday and I'm bloat cramps, fatigued and nauseous. Over all I feel like I'm coming down with something. Unfortunately these are all side effects of the trigger shot as it has synthetic growth hormone. I go for my progesterone level tomorrow to see how well I ovulated. I'm super nervous as my levels we low last month. AF is due between the 9th and 10th but I may have to wait a few extra days to test due to ovidrel. I'll definitely let you ladies know the results. And please keep this posting symptoms there is no such thing as TMI on here and it's nice to know I'm not going insane when I see symptoms.

Bfitz - that's great! I have a friend who had great success with the progesterone booster. I'll keep everything crossed for you and send baby dust your way :dust::dust:

Mrs.H - I'm from a family of 4 kids so I guess that's just normal to me. I don't know when families of 6 became such a big deal, lol! My DH has an almost 16 year old daughter from his previous marriage that doesn't live with us, so I get it. She still counts as a kid...but not really in the mix of our day to day living.

As for me, I'm not really hoping for a specific gender. DH and I have one son and two daughters. I'm sure he would prefer a boy though :haha:

DH and I both came from families with 4 kids, so 4 seemed like an average number to us. But we live in Utah, and bog families are a lot more normal here than other places. We're not totally sure how many we'll end up with, but probably 6 kids for sure, since that's the number we both keep feeling.

2dpo today and I've been having serious ovary pain on my left side, so much that it actually woke me up this morning and kept me from going back to sleep. Like, I normally don't get ovary pain like this, so I hope it's not a cyst.

Glad to have a few buddies this cycle. :flower:

My progesterone was 33!!!!! I'm so excited! Hopefully that means twins in my future but I'll be happy with even one!

I am starting the TWW for the first time! First month of trying! I've had terrible diarrhoea for about a week and feeling very nauseous, I don't want to get too excited as I could just have a bug! I'm 9dpo ..... The 2ww is horrible ! Any tips on how to deal with it?? :)

Ok so I am confused... I am supposed to ovulate today the first. However I saw the egg white stuff Tuesday. Only Tuesday even though I did check. Now my Cm is stick and thickish, like hand cream. Does this mean I ovulated early, like Tuesday? Wednesday maybe? If so the there was sperm there so I might have a good chance?

Bfitz - that's great! I have a friend who had great success with the progesterone booster. I'll keep everything crossed for you and send baby dust your way :dust::dust:

Mrs.H - I'm from a family of 4 kids so I guess that's just normal to me. I don't know when families of 6 became such a big deal, lol! My DH has an almost 16 year old daughter from his previous marriage that doesn't live with us, so I get it. She still counts as a kid...but not really in the mix of our day to day living.

As for me, I'm not really hoping for a specific gender. DH and I have one son and two daughters. I'm sure he would prefer a boy though :haha:

I don't have any children of the human kind yet so I'm happy with whatever I'm blessed with!

I am starting the TWW for the first time! First month of trying! I've had terrible diarrhoea for about a week and feeling very nauseous, I don't want to get too excited as I could just have a bug! I'm 9dpo ..... The 2ww is horrible ! Any tips on how to deal with it?? :)

Kitkat, Yayyyy for ttc!! 9 dpo is pretty close to testing time...but I'm a serial tester :haha: As for dealing with it...I have no clue. I drive myself crazy every single time. Posting on here helps.

Ok so I am confused... I am supposed to ovulate today the first. However I saw the egg white stuff Tuesday. Only Tuesday even though I did check. Now my Cm is stick and thickish, like hand cream. Does this mean I ovulated early, like Tuesday? Wednesday maybe? If so the there was sperm there so I might have a good chance?

Mrs.H, you can have multiple days of ewcm. If your cm is now thick and sticky I would guess that you already ovulated since that kind of cm is not conducive to being fertile. Are you using any other tracking methods for ovulation?

Kitkat, Yayyyy for ttc!! 9 dpo is pretty close to testing time...but I'm a serial tester :haha: As for dealing with it...I have no clue. I drive myself crazy every single time. Posting on here helps.

Mrs.H, you can have multiple days of ewcm. If your cm is now thick and sticky I would guess that you already ovulated since that kind of cm is not conducive to being fertile. Are you using any other tracking methods for ovulation?

Yes I assume it was ewcm on the weekend but I just didn't check because this month my cycle is supposed to be 30 days. I couldn't miss it when I saw it around midnight Monday night. It changed by Tuesday around midnight.
With my last two babies I got pregnant the first month I tried but this time is the first for gender swaying so if I ovulated early then that might not have worked in our favor lol, which is ok too 😉 I just get confused, is ewcm before you ovulate or there the same day? If we aren't successful we are going to try the ovulation kits after a few months. I just use cycle dates and the calendar off babymed.com.

I was surprised to see it early when I wasn't expecting to see ewcm until Thursday

Yes I assume it was ewcm on the weekend but I just didn't check because this month my cycle is supposed to be 30 days. I couldn't miss it when I saw it around midnight Monday night. It changed by Tuesday around midnight.
With my last two babies I got pregnant the first month I tried but this time is the first for gender swaying so if I ovulated early then that might not have worked in our favor lol, which is ok too 😉 I just get confused, is ewcm before you ovulate or there the same day? If we aren't successful we are going to try the ovulation kits after a few months. I just use cycle dates and the calendar off babymed.com.

I was surprised to see it early when I wasn't expecting to see ewcm until Thursday

So EWCM typically appears during your most fertile days leading up to and the day of O. Usually after O it changes.

Mrs. H, usually EWCM is the day of ovulation, and sometimes before, but not after. So if you have lotiony cm, chance are you already ovulated. :flower:

KitKat, if I were you, I would have started testing two days ago. :haha: (I'm the worst at waiting :dohh:).

Bfitz, I've always secretly wanted twins (even with 4 kids already!) I hope you get them! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->