Two week wait starts today who's with me/ close to me

I feel like I'm losing my mind...my nipples have been tingling this afternoon. There's no way, right?! I'm only 2 dpo. Wishful thinking?

Oh man I don't know! It's possible?!

This TWW might kill us all lol

When I took my bra off last night my boobs were sore I was excited then I looked at my symptoms from last month and they were sore on 7dpo then too. Everything I've read said implantation can occur as early as 6dpo but it's more likely to occur between 9 and 12 dpo so now I'm sad that my boobs are sore is just a spike in my estrogen before AF. I have a hard time with symptoms since my PCOS has my hormones out of walk I don't know what normal AF symptoms are for me. Any advise?

It's disappointing foresure but I think you don't really get symptoms of pregnancy that you will know are because your pregnant. I think you get a rise before inflation as well, the symptoms are just so similar

Bfitz, I've gotten super faint positives at 7dpo with two of my pregnancies, which means I had to have implanted at 6dpo, so it's not unheard of!

Absolutely nothing happening with me today aside from a headache. I've been watching my heartrate on my fitbit (since someone on this forum realized that their resting heartrate was much higher on their BFP cycle) but today it dropped lower again, so that was anticlimactic. Also, my cervix is back to being low again. I'm only 4 dpo, and I already feel out this month.

Bfitz, I've gotten super faint positives at 7dpo with two of my pregnancies, which means I had to have implanted at 6dpo, so it's not unheard of!

Absolutely nothing happening with me today aside from a headache. I've been watching my heartrate on my fitbit (since someone on this forum realized that their resting heartrate was much higher on their BFP cycle) but today it dropped lower again, so that was anticlimactic. Also, my cervix is back to being low again. I'm only 4 dpo, and I already feel out this month.

That is some what comforting unfortunately I have to wait the funeral two weeks to test because of ovidrel giving me false positives. Ugh longest two week wait ever

My biggest conflict right now is trying to figure out what day I am on. I thought this was to be my long cycle but it appears from signs I ovulated on tuesday. I do believe we hit the mark but I am still not sure.

I was very tired today, I almost fell asleep in the chair at the nail salon lol. I also am farting up a storm, thank goodness nobody is around but my 2 year old. How embarrassing. This is not normal for me at all. yesterday i had cramp AF like feelings that I though was weird, I assume its just gas. Today I find I am going pee a lot and my cervix feels weird. I dont even know how to explain it. I think this is all in my head.

DH and I were just talking about it and he says he is totally expecting a boy again as we have 3 already..I do hope for a little girl so bad. My ovulating early means we screwed up gender swaying and had sex the Saturday afternoon and monday really early in the morning the day before ovulation on Tuesday. Don't get me wrong I will love my baby boy or girl but after 3 boys a little girl be so different and fun.

I know this two week wait will drive me mental. He says "why do you need to test for? just wait until you dont get your period" then chukkled and said, do what ya want but man women are very different from men...

My last AF was August 16. so 28 days means the 13th? when should I pee on a stick? the 10th I am thinking or even the 9th on DS3's birthday?

I have a lot of mixed feelings right now. :(

Your period or lack there of should start 14 days after ovulation. I would base it on this. If you get an early response test you can test as early as 9dpo but don't panic if you don't get a positive this day. Good luck!!!

Holy hip/thigh cramps. Had them for 5 plus hours. Boobs still tender. A little nauseated before dinner. Still not sure could be the meds could be pregnancy. How's everyone else feeling?

Your period or lack there of should start 14 days after ovulation. I would base it on this. If you get an early response test you can test as early as 9dpo but don't panic if you don't get a positive this day. Good luck!!!

I know that but I don't know when I ovulated 😉 I guess if I don't get my period by the 13th I will do one lol

Good morning, ok the weirdest thing happened that made me go huh?...boys were watching the wiggles and were singing the 5 little duckies song. I got all choked up when he ducks ran away and the daddy duck was sad. That's crazy!!

Good morning, ok the weirdest thing happened that made me go huh?...boys were watching the wiggles and were singing the 5 little duckies song. I got all choked up when he ducks ran away and the daddy duck was sad. That's crazy!!

That's a good sign!!!!

Mrs. H, I started to cry today because my DD was taking forever to gather her things for nap time and I really wanted to go take a nap myself. The things we get emotional about. :dohh:

Bfitz, I've been having a lot of odd cramping this TWW, too. I wish you didn't have to wait so long to test!

As for me, I'm on day 3 of this stupid headache. :(

Oh I know but I am not emotional like that and only got like that when pregnant with ds2. It's way to early so I am chalking it up to just being tired as I had woken up not to long before it was on tv. I'm day 5 estimated. It's going to be a long week

Sorry, girls, I worked all weekend. Finally sitting down and catching up :thumbup:

Spiffy and Mrs.H, I was like that with DD1, super emotional really early on! I cried at nearly everything and nothing at all. I was like that the entire pregnancy too :blush:

Spiffy, I hope your headache gets better :hugs:

Bfitz, those sound like super promising symptoms!!!

Mrs.H I would start testing the 9th...only because I'm a POASaholic :haha::haha:

I think I'm going to start testing this Friday, the 9th. That would put me at 9 dpo. AFM symptom wise...I'm exhuasted today, but that's probably from working all weekend and having a sick kiddo keeping me up at night. Hoping to get some much needed sleep tonight!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!!

I'm such a POASaholic that I plan on testing on the 6th, when I'm 7dpo. Like I said before, I got super faint positive son 7dpo with two of my boys, so now I always test that early.

Spiffy you make me feel better about my own POASaholicness :rofl::rofl:

I say I'm going to wait...but come Wednesday I might get the itch :winkwink::haha:

Well, the insanity has begun! :haha:

7dpo FMU wet, and then dry:

Attachments

• 7dpo FMU.jpg
    7dpo FMU.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 7dpo FMU dry.jpg
    7dpo FMU dry.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 6
Hopefully tomorrow there will be a line on that little strip!!
oh exciting we can start peeing on sticks this week!!

I dont have that "pregnant" feeling so I think I am out...I remember that feeling strong before finding out I was pregnant with my last two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->