Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

well im 5 weeks 3 days now it was confirmed by doc im pregnant see him again today so he is going to organise a ultrasound for me

well now im sad i had my 1st ob appointment today and he couldnt even find a sac he said i could have my dates wrong or its a failed pregnancy but i was going off my the 1st day of my last period which would make me 5 weeks 5 days today but nothing so i took another digital pregnancy test and its still saying 1-2 weeks pregnant and its said that 2 weeks ago i had bllod test gain today for my hcg level and gotta call my ob 2morro but im so sad i mite lose it

the 1st day of my last period was 4th january so i was due on 31st jan did hpt on 1st feb was postive said 1-2 weeks other non digital test were faint positives saw doc on 2nd feb to get blood pregnacy test went back on 4th blood said positive went to doc again yesterday and he gave a referal for ob saw ob today thinking i was 5 weeks 5 days pregnant but ob did ultrasound and couldnt find anything not even the sac he said dates could be wrong or failed pregnacy well i write down when i get my period so i know that date is right so please does it sound like its gone

I'm sorry! But don't lose hope. I have read alot of girls had this happen they go into the ob an they can't find a sac so they book them for a later appointment and there baby is measuring exactly like their supposed too! Hang in there.

11 more hours till we see if my hcg levels are growing or not well im off to bed nite all

my hcg levels did rise but not as far as i thought doin another hcg blood test next week to see if still rising

Good luck! been praying for ya!!! Keep us updated!

that's exciting luv :) fingers crossed everything keeps going up up up!

well i had a ob appointment on wensday and my levels are going up and they did another ultrasound and this time we saw a little sac

well today i started bleeding and have pain and passed a tiny clot so i think im miscarriaging im so scarred i have a ulltrasound 2morro morning but i think im losing my baby after trying so long

well i had ultrasound today and my sac was empty o im going to lose it im so devastated

So sorry girl! Hang in there! Your sticky bean is just right around the corner!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->