Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

At the end of the day if she doesn't show I will be 11 days late. I am on ther verge of a breakdown. I don't know whats going on. I keep thinking I get faint postives so I re-test and nothing. Its really frustrating. I only have 1 test left and I told my bf were not buying anymore. I leave for vacation on Friday. I am hoping that will help keep my mind off things. I am just exhausted mentally and physcially. This is hard and I am going to take a break for a while and get my mind off of everything TTC related.

Edit: Not long after I typed this I went to the bathroom and had a little tiny bit of blood. I guess God answered my prayers and AF is going to be on her way!!! Thankfully!! I wont be tracking anything anymore though Were strickly Not trying not preventing I guess you could say!! I will be checking back with you ladies though!! I can't wait to hear of all of your BFP's!!!!

If it was only a spot of blood then it might be implantation, have you ever ben that late before? thats really late....let me know what happened today. If you dont get your periods, id go get a blood test. I hope you get your BFP soon. x

Its def a weird period this time. I think because I was so late but its def AF. I have never ever been that late before. We aren't going to try anymore. Too much stress and stuff if it happens it happens if not then oh well.....:shrug:

I was due today and it didn't come but I am going to wait a few days to test as I just came off the pill last month (was only on it for a month came off due to it making me ill) so it might just be because of the pill I am late. I bet she arrives tomorrow morning :(

Hi. I am new here and I am in the two week wait! I am in the 2nd week and I have really sore boobies and no sign of period!

I was due today and it didn't come but I am going to wait a few days to test as I just came off the pill last month (was only on it for a month came off due to it making me ill) so it might just be because of the pill I am late. I bet she arrives tomorrow morning :(

Good luck fingers crossed

Still exciting she hasnt come yet :) hopefully this is it for you :)

At the end of the day if she doesn't show I will be 11 days late. I am on ther verge of a breakdown. I don't know whats going on. I keep thinking I get faint postives so I re-test and nothing. Its really frustrating. I only have 1 test left and I told my bf were not buying anymore. I leave for vacation on Friday. I am hoping that will help keep my mind off things. I am just exhausted mentally and physcially. This is hard and I am going to take a break for a while and get my mind off of everything TTC related.

Edit: Not long after I typed this I went to the bathroom and had a little tiny bit of blood. I guess God answered my prayers and AF is going to be on her way!!! Thankfully!! I wont be tracking anything anymore though Were strickly Not trying not preventing I guess you could say!! I will be checking back with you ladies though!! I can't wait to hear of all of your BFP's!!!!

If it was only a spot of blood then it might be implantation, have you ever ben that late before? thats really late....let me know what happened today. If you dont get your periods, id go get a blood test. I hope you get your BFP soon. x

Its def a weird period this time. I think because I was so late but its def AF. I have never ever been that late before. We aren't going to try anymore. Too much stress and stuff if it happens it happens if not then oh well.....:shrug:

they do say when you stop trying it happens...ill be praying 4 u x

Ashley I am dying to know how you are getting on? Any sign of the bfp??

Fingers crossed for you!
x

So far no. I should be getting af tomorrow. I tested today and it was negative. But I am not stressing it anymore. I feel better about things and when it does happen I will be thrilled until then I am just enjoying life :) Hope your pregnancy is going great!!!

Thank you, yes all is great thank you :)
Fingers crossed for you, and yes it will happen when it's right x

im usually due on day 28 but the 15dpo is 2morro just wanna know what my real due date is i dont have af atm but im having a little pain of and on on my right side but usuall period pain is more painful and constant and not just on one side just not sure if its my period pain or not im hoping its not

well im out again got af this afternoon so depressed my hubby wanted a movie night and im too depressed to do that and even eat just wanna cry

well im 7 days late and negative pregnancy results whats the chances of being pregant my first 2 pregnancy the positive came up a week late and the other the day i was due this is driving me crazy

well i got the bfp 2 days ago im so excited but nervous cause with stress and my health problems i dont want to lose it now

well i got the bfp 2 days ago im so excited but nervous cause with stress and my health problems i dont want to lose it now

Congrats!!!!! thats great news try not to stress just think happy positive thoughts. hh9 :happydance:

That's great news. Think positively and take good care of yourself, take it easy.
It will all be okay :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"