Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

plus its aggravating bc if i am not preggo this messes up my whole fertile window being on my vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHH That is true about the fertile time during your vaca! UGH! Well I'm just gonna keep positive thoughts that you are preggo!!!!

hi ladies sorry not been on a while. i am offically 4 weeks late back and forth doctor he just keeps saying take a test and thats it. my cycle is well and truly messed up at the moment im due this months AF tomorrow just going to wait and see if that one turns up. also think it is time to find a new doctor.
ashley i hope its a BFP fr you i know what the waiting around is like lots of:dust::dust::dust: sent your way x

Hey ladies. It's been a while, longggg while it seems, since I've posted on here. Has nothing at all to do with my two mini meltdowns :haha: just been super busy more or less. I was really hoping Ash would have announced a :bfp: at the end of the catching up I had to do on this thread. Fingers still crossed!! I havent had much going on as far as symptoms, probably because I don't have time to symptom spot!! Only weird thing has been shooting pains through my BBs, and they've been itchy but it isn't as frequent now. Also I've had AF cramps and ovary pains for the last two days so I think AF might come early. Been crazy tired, like go to bed at 7, get 11 hours of sleep and still wake up tired. But I'm sure that's the busy schedule and looming AF as well. Going to take it relaxed for a few more months still. I did want to share with you ladies, cause I thought it was super cool, I got a fortune cookie yesterday and I was opening it thinking wow this would be really cool if it related to TTC and my fortune said "Your fondest dream will come true within this year" Exciting! And I certainly hope!!

Anyways, how have you ladies been?

hi ladies sorry not been on a while. i am offically 4 weeks late back and forth doctor he just keeps saying take a test and thats it. my cycle is well and truly messed up at the moment im due this months AF tomorrow just going to wait and see if that one turns up. also think it is time to find a new doctor.
ashley i hope its a BFP fr you i know what the waiting around is like lots of:dust::dust::dust: sent your way x

I can't believe no doctor has told you anything yet. How far late do you have to be before you start getting some answers? I think I would be somewhere demanding something. Have you just tried going to the Emergency room maybe? Telling them your period is late and that you are having pains or something? See if there something they can do maybe they can set up and ultrasound or something?! Something is def not right though if you are due to start agin and haven't! Yeah this waiting thing sucks. Good luck I hope youget your answers soon!

Hey ladies. It's been a while, longggg while it seems, since I've posted on here. Has nothing at all to do with my two mini meltdowns :haha: just been super busy more or less. I was really hoping Ash would have announced a :bfp: at the end of the catching up I had to do on this thread. Fingers still crossed!! I havent had much going on as far as symptoms, probably because I don't have time to symptom spot!! Only weird thing has been shooting pains through my BBs, and they've been itchy but it isn't as frequent now. Also I've had AF cramps and ovary pains for the last two days so I think AF might come early. Been crazy tired, like go to bed at 7, get 11 hours of sleep and still wake up tired. But I'm sure that's the busy schedule and looming AF as well. Going to take it relaxed for a few more months still. I did want to share with you ladies, cause I thought it was super cool, I got a fortune cookie yesterday and I was opening it thinking wow this would be really cool if it related to TTC and my fortune said "Your fondest dream will come true within this year" Exciting! And I certainly hope!!

Anyways, how have you ladies been?

Ahh I was hoping to hear of your bFP but your symptoms sound kinda good!!! Sounds like it could be hopeful for a bfp... are you going to test anytime soon?? I was hoping I could report a bfp too but still nothing. :nope: its really frustrating!!!

Ahh I was hoping to hear of your bFP but your symptoms sound kinda good!!! Sounds like it could be hopeful for a bfp... are you going to test anytime soon?? I was hoping I could report a bfp too but still nothing. :nope: its really frustrating!!!

Yeah that would definitely be frustrating! Especially because of the vacation thing :growlmad: it would be nice to O during your vacation but t would be even better to be able to celebrate a :bfp: then!! I'm not really holding out for a :bfp: but it's okay. With all the planning I think it would be better timed for it to happen Nov/Dec (not that we wouldn't be thrilled for it to be this month!) I just don't want to worry about it for a while so back to NTNP for a bit :) I won't test unless AF does not show by the 25th. But like I said I think she's on her way in. Woke up with more mild cramps. Boo.

Yeah that would definitely be frustrating! Especially because of the vacation thing :growlmad: it would be nice to O during your vacation but t would be even better to be able to celebrate a :bfp: then!! I'm not really holding out for a :bfp: but it's okay. With all the planning I think it would be better timed for it to happen Nov/Dec (not that we wouldn't be thrilled for it to be this month!) I just don't want to worry about it for a while so back to NTNP for a bit :) I won't test unless AF does not show by the 25th. But like I said I think she's on her way in. Woke up with more mild cramps. Boo.

I have been having mild cramps for the past few days and TMI ALERT i keep feeling like i have started cramps and all and i go to the bathroom and its just like really really lotiony creamy cm. I tested again this morning still bfn no sign of a line or anything. I have no idea what is going on. I am getting really frustrated with it all. I have ONE nipple that hurts really bad and the other one hurts at times. I just wish something would happen I don't want to be worried about starting af during my vacation. that would just be such a downer. :( I hope the :witch: stays away for us both!! what a great surprise that would be for you not even really trying that would be great!!!!!!

I don't know how you ladies are doing it. I would have already been in the Emergency Room telling them what ever I had to tell them to get a blood test & ultrasound. It is crazy that you haven't had your af yet but still getting a BFN.

Y'all are definately stronger ladies than I am!!!

I don't know how you ladies are doing it. I would have already been in the Emergency Room telling them what ever I had to tell them to get a blood test & ultrasound. It is crazy that you haven't had your af yet but still getting a BFN.

Y'all are definately stronger ladies than I am!!!

I think in some sick way as much as i wanna know.. the not getting af gives me some hope i might actually be preggo..... dunno..... I just am not going to try to worry about it until we get back from the beach If I haven't started by then I will be faking some pains and I will be up at the ER

This happened to me and is actually what sparked our TTC. I missed a period (so did my best friend actually) and took a couple of tests. Her and I were able to share HPTs but she got her + right away and mine never turned, my period did not show either. I chalked it up to my hormones being out of whack and started taking Vitex. That regulated everything for me and my periods have been on track ever since, even after stopping Vitex 3 months ago. I'm not saying there isn't a chance for you, just saying it happened to me because of hormones and stress I'm sure. I know it's frustrating!! Either way I hope you get some answers soon!!

This happened to me and is actually what sparked our TTC. I missed a period (so did my best friend actually) and took a couple of tests. Her and I were able to share HPTs but she got her + right away and mine never turned, my period did not show either. I chalked it up to my hormones being out of whack and started taking Vitex. That regulated everything for me and my periods have been on track ever since, even after stopping Vitex 3 months ago. I'm not saying there isn't a chance for you, just saying it happened to me because of hormones and stress I'm sure. I know it's frustrating!! Either way I hope you get some answers soon!!

I know this wasn't to me but were your periods regular before that??

I have been having mild cramps for the past few days and TMI ALERT i keep feeling like i have started cramps and all and i go to the bathroom and its just like really really lotiony creamy cm. I tested again this morning still bfn no sign of a line or anything. I have no idea what is going on. I am getting really frustrated with it all. I have ONE nipple that hurts really bad and the other one hurts at times. I just wish something would happen I don't want to be worried about starting af during my vacation. that would just be such a downer. :( I hope the :witch: stays away for us both!! what a great surprise that would be for you not even really trying that would be great!!!!!!

Oh wow, the exact same thing has been happening to me!! I am always SO certain it has come and when I go to the bathroom it's not AF yet. The cramps have been going on for 3 days now which isn't normal and is fairly annoying. The 1-2 days during AF that I get them is enough. My nipples don't hurt just itch. I've already accepted it's coming because it's all the signs so why doesn't she just show her face and put me out of my misery. Not sure why she always has to torture us so much. I reeeeeeeeeally hope you will be celebrating on yor vacation!!!! Hope you just have a shy LO and your :bfp: is right around the corner!

Yeah and they have been since. They were slightly irregular after getting off BC but that was years ago and they regulated back until that month. I Just didnt want to Take the chance of it happening for a second month so i started vitex just in case. I've heard of quite a few women who have their cycles change after TTC. I've never really been sure of why :shrug: but the best guess I can come up with is stress. Which I can totally see now because of how stressful it really is.

Yeah and they have been since. They were slightly irregular after getting off BC but that was years ago and they regulated back until that month. I Just didnt want to Take the chance of it happening for a second month so i started vitex just in case. I've heard of quite a few women who have their cycles change after TTC. I've never really been sure of why :shrug: but the best guess I can come up with is stress. Which I can totally see now because of how stressful it really is.

Oh wow, the exact same thing has been happening to me!! I am always SO certain it has come and when I go to the bathroom it's not AF yet. The cramps have been going on for 3 days now which isn't normal and is fairly annoying. The 1-2 days during AF that I get them is enough. My nipples don't hurt just itch. I've already accepted it's coming because it's all the signs so why doesn't she just show her face and put me out of my misery. Not sure why she always has to torture us so much. I reeeeeeeeeally hope you will be celebrating on yor vacation!!!! Hope you just have a shy LO and your :bfp: is right around the corner!

I just don't understand. This month I was so much more laid back. I didn't really ttc this month. We just let things happen. I did use opks but i didnt obsess about it. we didn't like get to :sex: just cause i got a postive o test. So this is just all really frustrating now. Honestly I expected to see af. last night I got an evap line and another this morning. I keep telling myself i am not going to test but ij ust cant help but to go and test and hope for that second line. How are you feeling today? Sounds like you have some postive symptoms!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Any news Ashley???? :)

No news. No af. I have gotten 1 test that had a small faint line on it. It was before 5 mins but I am chalking it up to a evap line because I haven't gotten anymore postive test. So who knows whats going on?!:dohh::shrug:

At the end of the day if she doesn't show I will be 11 days late. I am on ther verge of a breakdown. I don't know whats going on. I keep thinking I get faint postives so I re-test and nothing. Its really frustrating. I only have 1 test left and I told my bf were not buying anymore. I leave for vacation on Friday. I am hoping that will help keep my mind off things. I am just exhausted mentally and physcially. This is hard and I am going to take a break for a while and get my mind off of everything TTC related.

Edit: Not long after I typed this I went to the bathroom and had a little tiny bit of blood. I guess God answered my prayers and AF is going to be on her way!!! Thankfully!! I wont be tracking anything anymore though Were strickly Not trying not preventing I guess you could say!! I will be checking back with you ladies though!! I can't wait to hear of all of your BFP's!!!!

At the end of the day if she doesn't show I will be 11 days late. I am on ther verge of a breakdown. I don't know whats going on. I keep thinking I get faint postives so I re-test and nothing. Its really frustrating. I only have 1 test left and I told my bf were not buying anymore. I leave for vacation on Friday. I am hoping that will help keep my mind off things. I am just exhausted mentally and physcially. This is hard and I am going to take a break for a while and get my mind off of everything TTC related.

Edit: Not long after I typed this I went to the bathroom and had a little tiny bit of blood. I guess God answered my prayers and AF is going to be on her way!!! Thankfully!! I wont be tracking anything anymore though Were strickly Not trying not preventing I guess you could say!! I will be checking back with you ladies though!! I can't wait to hear of all of your BFP's!!!!

If it was only a spot of blood then it might be implantation, have you ever ben that late before? thats really late....let me know what happened today. If you dont get your periods, id go get a blood test. I hope you get your BFP soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->