Two Week Wait Symptoms And Chat

Alitear

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum. I am excited to finish off my two week wait with you guys. Below I will tell you guys my story and hopefully you will tell me yours!

I have been ttc with my husband for about a year now. We had success in December but I lost the baby in January. We weren't actively trying when we got pregnant, we weren't doing all the bbt and ovulation tracking. We figured if it happened it would happen on it's own.

I had been on Nexplanon for 6 months and decided that I wanted to get it removed so we could try to conceive. I had it taken out in April and from then on out every period I had I got pregnancy symptoms. I genuinely even started to lactate some months and I took pregnancy tests and they were all negative. They finally went away in October and my periods were normal until December. I was feeling all the same things this time and add exhaustion to the mix. I took a test on the 10th and it was negative. The symptoms kept coming so I took one on the 15th and it was positive.

My baby journey started there and the doctor noticed my hcg levels weren't doubling like normal. In the span of a month they were only at 400. I wound up in the hospital from bleeding and they saw a tiny sac in there but I miscarried 2 days later. The pains felt like normal period cramps, the next day I had an appointment with my OB and she verified that I miscarried. Less than a week later my hcg levels were back to 0.

February my period started on the 7th and ended on the 17th. March it came on the 8th and so that was 29 days. My ovulation calculator app suggests that I ovulate on the 23rd and me and my hubby had had sex 2 days before that. I could have ovulated earlier.

Symptoms:

3 dpo
- probably due to bad sleep I have been severely exhausted. But I have been exhausted ever since.
- I have also had a metallic taste in my mouth.

4 dpo
- light nausea and back soreness
-Heavy nausea
-belly cramping with bad lower back pain

7 dpo
-Exhaustion
-Back pain
-Random nausea
-Headaches
-Creamy lotion like CM
-Metallic taste 24/7

Keeping my fingers crossed. I am going to use an early test on the 2nd of April.

What are your stories? Symptoms? When did they start?

Hi,
I'm sorry to read you experienced a miscarriage, I did too a few years ago so I know how awful it is.
I don't take much notice of symptoms because since having Nexplanon removed a few years ago I seem to have pregnancy symptoms after ov anyway! I didn't before, so I don't know what happened there.
Before this though, and at around 10dpo (which was when I tested) I remember feeling extremely tired, more moody than usual, sore boobs and off and on slight nausea. I remember my husband telling me we had to test that day because of this but I thought it would be negative. We had a faint but obvious positive FRER.
With our third around the same time I was sure af was about to show because all I had were cramps (although looking back I had a craving for full fat Coke, which I only like when pregnant) but we were meant to be having a drink with friends that evening so I tested to be sure, and had a ridiculously dark positive. After about a week or so the symptoms started to kick in properly and I was tired like before but incredibly nauseous, far more than with my boys.
My first was quite different, I had plenty of symptoms but didn't cotton on since my cycles weren't regular and I thought it was simply a cold I had over Christmas. I figured out I must have been a couple of weeks past the latest I would usually have af so tested and had a faint positive. I had sore boobs, tiredness and a day of nausea with him, my appetite increased as well whereas with my other two it was the opposite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->