Two weeks since early miscarriage started pregnancy symptoms!???

Kelly I was of the opinion that if my body ovulates then it must be ready, but I'm not necessarily right! Either way I hope you get your BFP soon :)

Maregracy, Sunday I started to think ummmm I just feel blurghhhh, thought it could be a hangover but then Monday didn't change. I've also got sore boobs and have been having lots of twinges and pulling sensations in my tummy and back.

Fingers crossed!

X

Well, I guess my lines were evaps, nothing on frer today, not even a hint :(. I am about 9 or 10 dpo, if I even ovulated. I know I have a few more days left this cycle, but I do feel discouraged!

Oh Maregracy, how annoying :-( FRERs are meant to be really good so I am surprised you've had 2 evaps.

When is AF due? Maybe wait a couple of days?

This baby making malarky is not easy.

Hugs x

I am guessing af is due the 17th.

Yea, I think I make it more complicated than it needs to be :)
I hope after this cycle I will have learned my lesson about early testing and just wait it out awhile longer.

Well wait and see if AF comes on Monday, if not then test Tuesday. It is always best to wait until your late to test but there are very few people out there who manage it, I know I can't.

Sending baby dust your way.

x

I CANNOT believe this! Just over 4 weeks after my miscarriage and I just got 1-2 weeks pregnant on a CB digi! Ahhhhh so happy, surprised but obviously cautious, please let it be third time lucky for me :)

Baby dust to all!

X

Did you already have a BFN or had blood levels done because mine took nearly 6 weeks to drop, so would have had BFP if I tested at 4 weeks?

Amjon, I had my levels done as soon as I started to bleed, the bean had obviously already gone as I was only 71, then went to 24 and a couple of days later a pregnancy test gave me a negative result. I've also been temping so can see I ovulated 18 days after my mc, you don't ovulate if your body still thinks its pregnant. So it looks like I have conceived before AF, yeaaa!

x

I'm in the same boat as you guys. Not actually pregnant yet, but I think I have conceived as I have a cold and sleeping more, which also happen last time I became pregnant. But I'm not 100% sure and I still need to wait. However, I do get a lot of colds so this could just be one of them :).

All I have found myself doing is reading these forums for the last 2 years. I am very similar, I miscarried about 3 weeks ago and already I feel pregnant again. Defo ovulated 8 days ago, but I got strong pregnancy symptoms started at 4/5 dpo?
Stronger than a few weeks ago when I was pregnant, perhaps thats because I still have the hormone in my system? Although that doesnt explain no symptoms at all since the day of the miscarriage. EEK confusing.
Anyway congrats on your recent positive, here's hoping:thumbup: for mine

Awe I am sorry I haven't been on here a while!! But just to keep you all updated! I'm still preggo, I had a scan at what I thought to be 6+4 by bleeding dates but baby measured 6+1 and had a heartbeat. Then I had another yesterday at 8 weeks by last scan and baby measured 7+5 but had a lovely heartbeat! Apparently it's normal to measure off a bit jn the early days but naturally it's got me worried! I do hope you girls all get pregnant again I really do! But please be ready! I've been a complete nervous wreck the last few weeks!! Xxxx

This has been a lovely hopeful thread to find. I just had my first mc (at 5wks pregnant - took a week to mc) and I'm all keen and ready to start TTC straight away! Got fingers and toes crossed that I get as lucky as Kelly & Lau and can start feeling crampy & nauseous in a few weeks due to a BFP!!

I know this is an old post but I was just wondering how all you ladies got on? I'm in the same position now As you all were back then and would really like to hear how your all doing. Xxx

I know this is an old post but I was just wondering how all you ladies got on? I'm in the same position now As you all were back then and would really like to hear how your all doing. Xxx

Hi mrs, I was literally about to ask the same. We had a MMC and D&C on the 9th June and have been trying since. Unfortunately I don't feel pregnant (or have any of the symptoms I had last time) but I'm praying for us to have a miracle. When did u go through ur miscarriage? How ru x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->