Two years of trying and just done a boots own test can someone lend me their eyes? ❤️

pollydolly

Reaction score
Hi
We’ve been trying to conceive for over two years now. No problems on husbands side it’s me because I don’t ovulate
We had our first round of clomid after taking prevera to bring on a period (as I don’t have them naturally)
I didn’t think it had worked so started the prevera again to try a second month
Anyway it’s been two weeks since I ended the provera and I usually come on within 4-6 days after, so I did a test
It’s a boots own brand and I don’t want to get my hopes up. It came up within 2 minutes however I took it out of the case because I couldn’t get a pic through the plastic screen.

please be honest ❤️

B31E44CB-F820-4922-8C87-4150B0800FC7.jpeg

I'd say that's a definite BFP!! I could see that without making the picture bigger :)

God I hope so girls. I don’t want to get my hopes up! X

I've got everything crossed for you!

You should go to your GP or fertility doctor as I’d say that looks positive but the provera may have affected things - fingers crossed for you!

Thanks red head! Our fertility consultant is awful tbh but I’ll be taking a few more tests over the next week then visiting the doctors x

Its definitely there!! Gentle congratulations!! X

I definitely see a line... although I have seen a lot of posts across different boards where the boots tests are giving false positives ... I would definitely test again with a different brand.. looks very promising though

Thanks bump.
I’ve seen the same thing so will be testing with a couple different brands over the next week

Looks positive to me! Have you taken another test?

I definitely see a line. I really hope this is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->