TWT (Two Week Torture) Feeling "Off"

aharris8812

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I'm due to start af around the 7th. I'm not sure what's going on with my body. I started having nausea on [possibly] 5 dpo (I know, I know..too early to have morning sickness). Its strange for me though because, the first time I got sick I was just sitting at the table, eating my breakfast, playing trivia crack..then Wham! I barely made it to the toilet in time. I thought maybe it was a tummy bug. I felt sick on and off for a couple of days. Two nights ago, I was laying in bed, almost asleep, then wham! Had to get up and run to the toilet again. And again, I almost didn't make it.
I've been feeling "off". Extremely tired. Like 5 hour naps tired.
My boobs are not sore. My chest does feel heavy I think. Not sure how to describe it.
Yesterday, my man snapped at me for something stupid and I cried, I can usually put up with his crap.
Then, while shopping at Wally world yesterday, we got to the meat department and I almost threw up at the smell of ground beef..
I'm at the point of wondering if maybe I have food poisoning.
I'm cramping today, my whole abdomen.
I'm sorry if my thoughts seem scattered in this post. I feel scatterbrained for sure.

Hi!

A few years ago I got pregnant while I had the mirena coil. So just a warning this isn't a standard "normal" comparison... But my first symptoms looking back were vomiting and increased smell. At the time I also put this down to tummy bug, as obviously in my mind there was no way to be pregnant! I never had sore boobs..... So maybe you are similar!

Fingers crossed for you! and lootttsss of baby dust being sent your way!

I'm not even 100% sure when I ovulated. I thought I was out for this cycle. We tried several months ago and nothing ever came of it. I have 2 daughtes, ages 7 and 8..its just been sooo long since I was pregnant. But I remember "just knowing" with both of them. I have a feeling but I just don't know this time.

Maybe try and do a test if you're not sure when you ovulated?

I'm trying not to test until I miss my period. I'm back and forth with this. My skin feels really warm this morning. Not fever warm, just way warmer than usual. Maybe I'm just overanalyzing every little thing. In reality, I might break down and test earlier than would be ideal for me. I just feel so strange. (and I hate that that is the only way I can think to describe this)

When I went to the doctor and he asked why I was there I said I am just feeling off and vomiting...

He asked if I could be pregnant and I explained no way as had the mirena. Then bloods came back and he was as shocked as I was...

Feeling off and vomiting was my only sign! So maybe think about testing....

Thank you. It's nice just having someone to talk to and relate with. My man brushes this off like its nothing. He knows I've been off but refuses to comment. Hes just the kind of guy that has to have evidence.

Yes it is hard to get men to understand our way of thinking and worries sometimes! It can be frustrating...

Aww thank you! Same here for you. I'll post again if I end up testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->