TWW buddies graduate thread :)

While I doubt that what you're feeling is baby movement, I don't want to discount any special connection that you're making with your baby. There's a whole circus of activity going on down there: from digestive changes to uterine growth to ligament stretching. Your little one is just that, little! He probably doesn't have enough muscle strength to be making any waves down there yet.

I remember with my first I thought I was feeling 'something' starting around week 14. But when she really did get moving around week 18, it was unmistakable. I guess it was mostly gas bubbles before then

We'll you get flutters before the kicking teays starts. So you could have felt something!! I heard 14 weeks is usually when you can feel something. I think it was just the guys adjusting lol. I haven't felt it since. Can't believe I'm 11
Weeks tomorrow. Going by fast already!

That's good if you feel like time is flying. I feel like it's dragging because of the nausea. I'm very blessed that my DH is home all day this summer to help with DD. Otherwise I'd be gagging every time it's time for her to eat!

Oh no! :(
I only have random MS but week 9 was the worst i had it every day. I found tea & crackers helpped me. Hope you find something to work for you.

Not much longer and you'll be out of first tri Frenchie! I hope the ms eases up for you sooner though!

Hi, smiley!

I'm doing alright. Nausea is still lingering, but not so tired anymore. All appointments have been positive - waiting for the next one on Oct 4th. Then gender/anatomy scan at the end of Oct.

How are you doing?

Hi, smiley!

I'm doing alright. Nausea is still lingering, but not so tired anymore. All appointments have been positive - waiting for the next one on Oct 4th. Then gender/anatomy scan at the end of Oct.

How are you doing?

I'm hanging in there. lol. Still waiting for my BFP, but I'm sure it will come when it's suppose too.

thanks twinkie, but it's on a downward spiral, and I'm pretty sure AF will be here right on time tomorrow.

Hey all been a very long time since I have posted at all!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->