TWW buddies graduate thread :)

Heyyyy bubba!!

Happy 10 weeks to me! I just threw up my cup of tea, and then ate some toast, and then threw that up as well (and wet myself at the same time). PREGNANCY IS SUPER GLAMOUROUS, YOU GUYS.

Oh melly, I am so sorry, but I have to admit I was totally laughing at this post as I'm basically feeling super glamorous belching like a sailor non-stop lately!

Ladies, I need your help! Any of you who have gotten extreme tiredness/exhaustion, what do you do to get you through the day. I feel like I can hardly function at times, but I have all this work to do, how does everyone do it!? I feel like I did nothing but sleep yesterday and I am still exhausted :(

Girl, I am right there with you. I have been soooo exhausted these past few days. I feel so bad for my 9 year old because I have zero energy to do anything.

I've Googled ways to boost energy & basically every site says:
- exercise (how can I do that if I DON'T. HAVE. ENERGY?! Haha)

- naps (they just make me more tired)

- go to bed early (I'm zonked out by 7pm!)

- eat energy boosting foods (none of which I like)

I'm doomed :(

Hahaha! Melly you poor thing!
Twinkie. I'm with you too!! Top or bottom it has to come out. At the doctors yesterday I had such a gass bubble hubs kept saying " don't you dare! Don't do it." But you can't keep it in! Plus hey it's not like the doc was in there & if he was I'm sure worse has happen. #unladylikelady haha!

Yes Meg and sn0w!! I'm a gassy, sleepy mess! and none of the suggestions online help :(

Oh my gosh, I have been so tired myself as well the last few days! Today I was watching tv with hubby and the show was over at 8 and I just kept snoozing on him. I've been dragging all day!

I guess everyone is passed out exhausted on this thread! I know I am. I'm really holding out for week 12-13 because that's when the nausea and fatigue started to lull last time around.

Twinkie, we're raspberries today!

Melly, how are you keeping?

I guess everyone is passed out exhausted on this thread! I know I am. I'm really holding out for week 12-13 because that's when the nausea and fatigue started to lull last time around.

Twinkie, we're raspberries today!

Melly, how are you keeping?

I know :happydance: how exciting! and you changed your pic, super cute!!!!

Yay for raspberries! I think I have two little prunes in me now. :lol: If only that was helping me poop!

Yay for raspberries! I think I have two little prunes in me now. :lol: If only that was helping me poop!

LOL @ Melly

Thanks for the pic comments. Neither I nor my daughter can resist the call of over-sized sunglasses. She calls her pink sunglasses "ink asses". I love toddler speak!

OMG frenchie, that is great!!! My nephew's name is Carter and when he was two he'd pronounce it Tartar :) One of my sister's (his aunt) would call him tartar sauce and he just thought it was hilarious, they are so cute at that age!

Melly-hope you found some relief recently! That is the worst :( and :hugs: I've been going through spells of this, fine for a few days, then nothing for two days, then fine for a few days again. I'm trying to figure out if there is something I'm eating that is triggering it, but so far I have found nothing :shrug:

How can I be hungry an hour after I've eaten sausages and mash? I want to eat all day, then around 7 pm I can't even look at food. Except for anything sour cream 'n onion flavored...

Tell me about it! I had two dinners last night. :lol:

Ugh I'm having to force myself to eat at this point. I haven't had any actual sickness yet, just some nausea here and there, and I feel bad when I haven't eaten, but food just sounds gross in general and I can only eat little bits. I am craving sour cream and onion chips now though thank you very much lol

mmm, I scarfed down some sour cream and onion pringles over the weekend and they were delicious!

mkyerby, I still have days like that. And yes, when I was 7 weeks I had whole weeks like that!!

Mint chocolate chip ice cream is pretty tasty right now... hey it's calcium right? Ugh I swore up and down I'd eat better when I got pregnant but considering I didn't have the best diet to begin with (not many fruits & veggies and way too many things out of a bag or box) it's soo hard but I feel so guilty.

Last time around I started feeling much better in the 2nd trimester, so you will have some time to eat "better". The rest of my pregnancy went so well, I forgot all about this nausea stuff. Week 13 can't get here fast enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->