TWW buddies graduate thread :)

I'm trying to eat healthy too, but basically if I'm nauseous and need to eat, and only one thing sounds good, that's what I'm going to eat. I'll pick up the fruits and veggies more again when I can stomach it. Right now, the goal is just to make sure I eat, so don't feel guilty, I think this happens to lots of women.

Yeah, just make sure you're getting food at that point!

Hey girls.
Haven't been on in a while. Clearly we're all going through the same issues. I'm not having a constant MS it's more random. I'm not getting sick but man do I get close.
Went to dinner Saturday night and it wasn't pretty. I couldn't even eat the salad I got. 👎
All week at 11am I get SUPER hungry and nauseous. Saltine crackers are the only thing that doesn't the trick BLAH and they're soo dry!
I've been craving nothing but home made pasta and lobster for 2 weeks. I've yet to have it lol. Everyday it's something too...once my mind is set on it I have to have it. It's laughable. Tonight I nearly had a fit on hub bc he didn't make the pasta I asked for when I was on my way home from work lol! Should be an interesting next 7 months! Lol

I almost cried bc I wanted a hot dog and sour cream & onion chips tonight. :haha:

I can't seem to get sour cream and onion out of my head all week!

Mmm sour cream and onion.. sounds good right about now!

Haha soo DH's parents are finally coming over for dinner tonight so we can tell them and DH ran to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things and I made him get me some sour cream & onion chips. I've been naseous all day and want nothing to do with them now that I have them. :haha:

Figured I'd poke my head in here and see how everyone was doing.

Thanks n.miller! Still plodding along, trying not to vomit. :lol: One week until my scan! I need to see them both again so badly, I am so irrationally worried about them!

Hey ladies. I've been horrible at keeping the front page updated! So sorry.

Can all the new ladies PM me their due dates please? and I promise to get around to it soon! Just can't read back all through the thread as I know I'll miss stuff.

Sorry again! Hope you all start to feel better soon!

Hey ladies. I've been horrible at keeping the front page updated! So sorry.

Can all the new ladies PM me their due dates please? and I promise to get around to it soon! Just can't read back all through the thread as I know I'll miss stuff.

Sorry again! Hope you all start to feel better soon!

My due date is March 29.

Thanks n.miller! Still plodding along, trying not to vomit. :lol: One week until my scan! I need to see them both again so badly, I am so irrationally worried about them!

Kelly - holy crap! I didn't know your little bean became two little beans. Congrats!

I've updated the page. Saddened to move kwynia and lynny off the pregnant list, but confident you ladies will be back up in no time :hugs:. So sorry for your losses.

I've added mykerbaby and dentdoc, and made melly's a double :winkwink:. If there's anyone else, please let me know!

Hey everyone,

For any of you having bad morning sickness there is a great morning sickness pill out there and let me tell you it works wonders. I had horrible MS up until 16 weeks and now only have it here and there but the medication made a huge difference. It's called Diclectin.

That's great that you found something that helped, Sarah!

Well my due date needs to be changed to March 20th! I had my first appointment & ultrasound yesterday and everything was great!! :happydance: I was measuring 4 days ahead of what I thought so they said the ultrasound is what they will go by as 1st tri ultrasounds are the most accurate for dating purposes. We got to see & hear the little heart beating away at 169bpm and even saw the head wiggling!! Oh and there was only one!! lol It was such an awesome feeling! We told all remaining family/close friends and then announced on FB!
Here's the announcement:
Announcement.jpg

And a not so great pic of the ultrasound:
1st Ultrasound.jpg

I'm having a weird feeling today. It's in my uterus. It's not a feeling like cramps or tugging. It feels like flutters I think. But I'm only 10 weeks 4 days is it to early and am I CRAZY if I am it's ok lol I just don't know what to expect lol. The app I have says baby is moving ect. But I'm not sure I would actually feel it where it's still small like the size of a prune soon to be lime.

In a couple of months you'll know whether you were feeling something or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->