TWW buddies graduate thread :)

Do you ladies mind if I stalk? In the non creepy way of course. I'm so excited for all of you.

Oh yay hiya chelsea :hi:. Glad you found us here! How are you feeling?

Hi n.miller! We'd love to have you! Can't wait to add you to the pregnant list!

Hello my lovely ladies!! I am in stalker mode here but I just love you all WAY too much and this thread is excactly what we needed because honestly, there is always a little part of me that is sad to think I'd no longer here from those of you who've been blessed with your BFP's and I don't want to lose touch!! And in this thread I can talk more freely about my experiences, fears & funnies that I went through brining my 3 beatiful boys into this world. I still hope so much that I get to join you as a member some day but I'm beyond happy just to keep in touch and follow your magical journey into motherhood <3 <3 <3

Awww deal thank you :hugs:. Please talk about your boys ALL THE TIME. And you will be a part of the pregnancy talk soon I'm SURE of it :D.

Deal you make my heart happy. I'd love to hear all your experiences with your boys! And hopefully you and n.miller and twink and everyone else will be pregnant soon!

The nurse from the fertility clinic called today and I'll go in for bloodwork tomorrow then bloodwork again 2 days from then to see if my hcg is climbing as it should. If everything goes well then they'll book me for a 7 week scan later. The best part of all this is 2 things. My doctor who I like is such a pain to see! I wait an hour everytime. So I'd have to go in just for her to send me for blood to confirm then wait a week for her to call and confirm then send me for more blood. Just a pain. So if everything goes well I get to cancel my birthday fertility doctor appointment next month. Woohoo!

Confuzion I'm so praying for you that everything goes well in the next few weeks and this baby is a sticky one and you can enjoy it.

How are you feeling Chelsea?

Deal, glad you're here, we need your experiences!!

Lynny, glad you can avoid the long wait. I had to wait nearly that long to pee on a stick and be told to come back a week later last week! Grrrrrr!

Hello other stalkers - hope you're here in a non-stalking capacity ASAP!

Well ladies I'm an open book so ask me any questions you may have, I'll offer any advise from my experiences and have plenty of funny stories from early pregnancy right thru to labor stories and everything inbetween...X3!!

I'm in a really happy, sappy, lovey mood (thanks to the pre-o part of my cycle) so ask away ladies & you'll likely get a novel from me...hahaha!!! I'd love to share some pics of my miricles if you'd like :)

Oh, yes please!

What was your least favourite thing about each of your three pregnancies? And your favourite thing?

Melly the doctors office is such a pain! I won't escape it completely I'll have to go see her to have her forward me on for pre natal care.

Deal I'd love to see pics and hear your stories!

Confuzion how are you feeling? You must be excited for the 1st to come and have your appointment!

I went to the fertility clinic and the girls at the desk were really happy for me though cautiously optimistic. I suspect they see their share of early losses which makes me nervous. I did my blood and she gave me this paper explaining that the second blood test will confirm pregnancy and the nurse will call me today to tell me if I need to go in for a second or if it's negative- then a whole thing on what happens if the pregnancy test is negative. So that all makes me feel like I'm walking on eggshells.

Lynny :hugs: You had such a blazing BFP I'm feeling very confident you will get all good news when the Dr's call you back!

Melly - Love your questions and probably as we talk through out the months other things will come to mind that I loved or didn't like at all but my firth thoughts are these:

What was my favorite part - hands down it's the entire time I'm feeling the baby inside of me. Once I started feeling them move around it was first of all REASSURANCE. Once you feel flutters, kicks, jabs, somersaults & the like you know your baby is alive & well in there. Confuzion I really feel once you get to this point you will be on cloud 9!! As will all of you! Also it becomes like an inside joke between you & your baby. I would be sitting at the boringest meeting at work and all of a sudden my baby would start rolling around in there & kicking me. It was like he knew I was bored so he was playing with me <3 I remember grocery shopping and getting kicked repeatedly by my little bugger and I started literally laughing out loud and people were looking at me like I was nuts!! The whole 2nd Tri is Awsesome Sauce...it is just the best! I was always exhausted thru out my 1st Tri but you hit 2nd Tri and all of a sudden you have your energy back & it feels amazing!! And by 2nd Tri I would have my bump!!! I loved my baby bump (truly it is the hardest my stomach has ever been....lol). I carried all three boys the same - all belly!!! I swear my stomach deserved it's own zipcode!!! But look at me from behind - you'd never know I was pregnant. I'll have to dig up some pics to show for sure!!!

Some of my not so favorite things - I honestly had 3 amazingly great pregnancies so no major dislikes per say but some things I wasn't overly fond of were - gas pains...I had gas throughout the whole pregnancy but somewhere around 7ish months your intestines start moving up your back to make room for the baby and that is when gas became very painful for me. Like take my breath away painful. I leared quick to become friends with simethicone (probably spelled that wrong) to help but good grief was that no fun. I also didn't love when I was in the between stage of definitely not fitting into my clothes but no real bump yet to be in maternity clothes. By the time I was pregnant with my 3rd they had come out with a thing called a bella band and it is the BEST. It is simply a wide band of material that you can leave your pants unbuttoned/unzipped and it will keep them up & smooth out the lines created from not actually being zipped up. This lets you keep wearing your "regular" clothes a lot longer before stepping up to maternity wear.

Ok, I'm already writing a book here so I'll leave it at that for now but I have SOOO much more to share as time goes on :) I'm sure as you all start to experience things it will bring back memeories for me to share!!

And here is a pic of my boys from my Wedding this past February. It's a picture of a picture so the quality isn't great but it's something..hahaha!

Evan has the longish hair and he is my first sweet miricle - He'll be 14 Oct 27th
Avery is my middle son - He'll be 13 Jan 26th
Levi is my baby and he's gotten so big already!! He'll be 7 Oct 15th

And by the way - I'm more than ready to share my name which is Doreen. Deal is an acronym for the first letter is my & my boys names :)

Attachments

• Boys.jpg
    Boys.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 14
Doreen, you have some very handsome little guys there and I love that your name is a piece of all you together! 2 teenagers at once, eek, good luck to you!

Awwww thanks Twinkie <3 And my two oldest are what they call "Irish Twins" when they are only a year apart :wacko: And they couldn't be more opposite if you tried...hahaha!!

I'm stalking ;) So so so happy for all of you, hoping I will be an official member soon FX! I should be testing around July 6th.

Kwynia hoping July 6th brings great news for you!!

Deal I'm sitting outside on my deck and when I read your acronym I awwwed out loud lol. You are so adorable and so are your boys! So handsome! And I just love the tophat! I also love hearing your stories. Definitely keep it coming!

So the nurse called and said levels were great! Yay! Next appointment is Sunday morning for blood and that'll check to see if the beta I think is getting higher and it's a viable pregnancy. I guess you don't actually relax completely until after 13 weeks.

Lynny, that's wonderful, you must be relieved!!! I felt the same after my first conversation with the nurse, very underwhelmed because as you say, they see a lot of early losses and don't get as excited as we do. :lol:

Doreen, what a handsome set you have there!! :D

Everyone already knows my name - it's Melly! :lol:

So true huh Melly!

My real name is Lynny as well. Well- Lynda but everyone close to me calls me Lynny:)

Doreen when you have your journal up post the link so I can stalk!

Oops, sorry, my name is Liza :) for those that don't know, my username is because I'm a twin and my sisters referred to us as twinkies and I was born 2nd, so twinkie 2 :)

Lynny - the link is at the bottom of my signature :)

It's nice to know your real name Liza. Love the story to your username <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->