TWW buddies graduate thread :)

Oh my gosh deal/doreen! Your boys are gorgeous. And I LOVE what you shared about your pregnancy and feeling the baby move. It honestly made me tear up :haha:. I really hope I get to experience that!

My name is Sarah. There's no cool story to my username lol. As a teenager my AIM screen name was confuzed88 lol. And when I started BnB I didn't put much thought into and just changed it into confuzion. I kind of regret that and wish I'd thought about it. It's so silly having you all call me confuzion :rofl:.

kwynia - :wave:. FX you'll be on the member list come July 6th!!

lynny - I am positive everything will work out well with your blood tests :D.

Welcome kwynia, July 6 sounds like a fabulous day for a BFP to me ;)

Hi ladies! I'm Jeannie, smiley4442 was my first email so I just used that name ;)

Soooo, my temp dropped way below the coverline this morning. I believe the FRER was a dye run. Thinking AF is on the way. No sign yet though. How long after a temp drop do you usually start?

:hi: while we're doing introductions, I'm Nicole. There was seriously no thought into my user name at all. I was struggling the day I registered and just needed someone to talk to, so I registered with the first thing that popped into my head. My worker user ID.

It's so nice to meet everyone officially! It's such a beautiful day here! I'm super lucky I have vacation weeks now and I don't go back to work until July 14th:)

That's awesome Lynny! I hope you can have a nice and relaxing break :)

:hi: Jeannie and Nicole. Hehe love knowing everyone by a first name basis. Makes me feel closer to you guys :hugs:.

Jeannie - my period usually shows up the day after my temp drop. But with the pregnancy, I got a BFP the day of the drop instead (and still no signs of the witch!). So FX for you :)

Vacation sounds awesome lynny! Any specific plans?

Hi Sarah! No plans! We love our baseball games so we are heading out to one today plus on Tuesday. Last night we went out to Ribfest. I was so careful about not over eating- last year I had the worst meat sweats! Yet I still woke up at 3am feeling meat sick lol.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Thanks Confuzion, AF showed yesterday afternoon. Now on to July!

Wanted to share a super cute picture I took of my hubby and little man yesterday. My 2 loves.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 8
Lol I don't eat red meat (just a weird picky thing and not for moral reasons) so I don't think I've ever experienced the meat sick feeling. Hope you enjoyed the game yesterday! I think we're doing a little kayaking/sailing again today then heading off for dinner at the in-laws.

Jeannie - awwww what a cute father son picture!! Your boy is ADORABLE!

So I had blood work done today and my numbers I guess haven't gone up like they're supposed to. It's been 3 days and they should have tripled and they haven't. I don't think they've even doubled. Totally freaking out. I'll go back in for more blood work on Thursday. She said if I see blood then to call the nurse. I'm freaking out.

Thanks Twink I don't have any spotting or cramps so that's a good thing. It's so hard not to stress or worry. I feel like there's a knot at the pit of my stomach. I just pray everything will be ok and this little guy will stick and be good.

Lynny - my sweet Lynny - :hugs:

I am sending every positive vibe I can possibly muster your way. My heart hurts for you just knowing the stress you are going through. Just try to keep the perspective that right now this is just a scare and nothing more. Hopefully Thursday will be a day of celebration when they confirm your numbers are better. Just know that we are here to support you through out these next few days & anytime your anxiety gets the better of you - wrap your arms around yourself & know it's me giving you the biggest hug.

Lynny - my numbers didn't double either. It stressed me out until I read about it and found that it was common enough that another blood test would stress me out even more. So I refused it.

Do you know your numbers by any chance? Hope you're feeling ok.

Sarah that is great input and I'm glad you shared. I never had any feedback from my blood tests so I have no idea what's normal. I also want you to know I'm thinking of you & hope you have a good appointment tomorrow :hugs: Are you nervous about meeting the RPL or is it more reassuring to you? May I ask what an RPL does that is different from an OB?

Doreen - thanks no not nervous for this appointment. I've been really looking forward to it. This dr is basically an OB but specializes in the 1% of women (me) who have recurrent pregnancy loss (I think it's defined as 2 or more miscarriages in a row but used to be 3 in a row, regardless I fit). I've had a lot of testing done that as far as my midwife could tell was normal. But this guy can better interpret the results since it's his specialty (according to the midwife lol not knocking her down). So we want to see what he thinks of my tests and my current treatment. And if he recommends any other testing or anything else to add to my treatment.

Thanks so much ladies. It's such an awful place to be! I think I cried 3 times this morning. I just feel like I'm on miscarriage watch. Still no bleeding or cramping. But preparing for the worst. And I have to stop googling as well! That's not helping.

Sarah my numbers rose and she mentioned a 6 but that's it and I'm not sure what the first one was. She seemed pretty concerned that it had been 3 days and they hadn't progressed as much as they should have. I can barely remember the conversation I was just in a state of shock. It's horrifically stressful. I don't blame you not having another test done. My last pregnancy I didn't have this done heck I don't even think I knew at this point. I keep repeating that mantra someone on your journal said- today I am pregnant. I just pray I stay pregnant.

Doreen thank you so much for the hug I needed it! I hope it's just a scare! It's all so scray and stressful. I'm taking it easy today and watching daytime television. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the love and support!

Thank you for the prayers Jeannie I need them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->