Tww buddies welcome :) o'd today oct. 7, anyone want to symptom spot with me?

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
Oh yes, I like to start early :winkwink:

I'm actually ovulating right now. It's incredibly painful for hours, then just stops (it's the left ovary this month, if anyone was curious) and 13 days later af invades. Obviously I won't be symptom spotting for a few days, but wondering if anyone wants to join me in the madness who's due at the same time?

I got a positive opk today so I'm about right there with you! I haven't really had any cramping yet though :/

Woohoo! Maybe it'll happen today than, or the next. Positive means o in 24-48 hours, right? Do you always cramp when it happens?

Hi i'll join you Gigglebox!! Im not entirely positive on when i o'd im either 1 or 2 dpo (ticker says 1dpo but FF app says 2dpo) ive not used OPK's this month as they were far too stressful last month so am just going by EWCM which was fri/sat/sun then watery mon and dry tues, so am guessing i o'd tues?? Anyways just going with the flow this month as only bd'd sat & sun so am guessing im probs not caught the eggy anyway! Lets symptom spot away tho. Fingers crossed for us all :hugs:

I'd love to join you too! This is my first month TTC and so I'm new to all this but I think that I got my O yesterday! I never got a positive OPK (wrong time of the day maybe?) but my temp dipped yesterday and then went back up today and I had some sharp pains in my right side yesterday so FX. My DH doesn't want to symptom spot with me lol so I'm counting on getting my fix here. :lol:

Hi ladies!
Babysquash, love the name! Yes, this place is my savior when it comes to ttc obsessing!

Flowerbaby you are definitely in with a chance!

Woohoo! Maybe it'll happen today than, or the next. Positive means o in 24-48 hours, right? Do you always cramp when it happens?

Yes I seem to always have noticeable cramping. Had a little as I was falling asleep. I did an opk this morning and just now... 2nd line is dark but not positive so I'm thinking I'll ovulate tomorrow which is fine, I'll take another July baby ;)

Have had ewcm since last Friday and we've definitely got our bases covered... Will probably bd at least 2 more days.

I'm still breast feeding my toddler so my cycles are long and irregular and LP is short. For some reason though this cycle I'm ovulating early, so excited!

I'd love to join you too! This is my first month TTC and so I'm new to all this but I think that I got my O yesterday! I never got a positive OPK (wrong time of the day maybe?) but my temp dipped yesterday and then went back up today and I had some sharp pains in my right side yesterday so FX. My DH doesn't want to symptom spot with me lol so I'm counting on getting my fix here. :lol:

How exciting! This is a great place to vent and symptom spot!

Hi i'll join you Gigglebox!! Im not entirely positive on when i o'd im either 1 or 2 dpo (ticker says 1dpo but FF app says 2dpo) ive not used OPK's this month as they were far too stressful last month so am just going by EWCM which was fri/sat/sun then watery mon and dry tues, so am guessing i o'd tues?? Anyways just going with the flow this month as only bd'd sat & sun so am guessing im probs not caught the eggy anyway! Lets symptom spot away tho. Fingers crossed for us all :hugs:

From what I've read, o day is supposed to be the last day that you had any ewcm so you could've ovulated as early as Sunday. Sounds like your timing was spot on!

From what I've read, o day is supposed to be the last day that you had any ewcm so you could've ovulated as early as Sunday. Sounds like your timing was spot on!

Oh if that's the case maybe I haven't ovulated yet. I'm still getting EWCM today but the pain that I assumed was O pain is gone. Weird, I don't know what my body is doing! :shrug: Good thing we BD-ed Monday and Wednesday just in case!

:hi: Can I join, too? Hehe.

Hubby and I are *technically* WTT (as in we aren't actively trying, but not preventing!) but this month, we decided to give it a little try and DTD twice when I was ovulating this past week. According to the websites, I'm 3DPO.

The only changes I've noticed are fatigue, daily cramping (and some sharp pains near the 'ovs) and occasionally sore nipples. I know it's way too early to look into anything, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we're pregnant this month! Lol. It'd be a great first anniversary present as I'm due on the day we got married. Go figure!

I'm new to this, too. I have absolutely NO idea how it all works. So if it isn't this month, it's not that big of a deal! I'll just learn some tips off you lovely ladies and maybe work harder next month!

Oh if that's the case maybe I haven't ovulated yet. I'm still getting EWCM today but the pain that I assumed was O pain is gone. Weird, I don't know what my body is doing! :shrug: Good thing we BD-ed Monday and Wednesday just in case!

If you still have ewcm then you are still fertile... Go get it :happydance:

I get ovulation pain starting 1-2 days before I ovulate. The pain can come before, during or after ovulation so it's not the best for pinpointing ovulation or officially confirming. Since you are temping though you should eventually see the temp shift to confirm.

:hi: Can I join, too? Hehe.

Hubby and I are *technically* WTT (as in we aren't actively trying, but not preventing!) but this month, we decided to give it a little try and DTD twice when I was ovulating this past week. According to the websites, I'm 3DPO.

The only changes I've noticed are fatigue, daily cramping (and some sharp pains near the 'ovs) and occasionally sore nipples. I know it's way too early to look into anything, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we're pregnant this month! Lol. It'd be a great first anniversary present as I'm due on the day we got married. Go figure!

I'm new to this, too. I have absolutely NO idea how it all works. So if it isn't this month, it's not that big of a deal! I'll just learn some tips off you lovely ladies and maybe work harder next month!

That would be awesome to be due your first anniversary :)

Ah Meg, that would be so cool! If you know when you ovulate, that's the most important piece to the puzzle so you're definitely in with a chance!

Also, to check updated posts in your threads, click on "user cp" toward the top of the page. It'll show you if anyone has posted in the threads you follow, like this one. Took me forever to figure that out!

Ah Meg, that would be so cool! If you know when you ovulate, that's the most important piece to the puzzle so you're definitely in with a chance!

Also, to check updated posts in your threads, click on "user cp" toward the top of the page. It'll show you if anyone has posted in the threads you follow, like this one. Took me forever to figure that out!

I'm not 100% sure when I ovulate, but I had a pretty good idea when I had EWCM over the weekend! It's only been the last year when I've decided to fully track every period. I think my cycles average to be about 30 days although I haven't got a clue as to how you calculate your LP.

Lol that makes it a lot easier than flicking through the pages like I have been the last hour!! Haha. :dohh:

Lol I've been on this site for years and I think I only figured it out...6 months ago? Or so...lol

Oh and LP is the days between ovulation and your next period

I highly recommend the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" if you haven't read it yet.

Still having a ton of EWCM. I still can't believe I'm ovulating this early in my cycle :happydance: (for the record I'm not even that early, I'm CD21 but for me post-partum this is awesome!)

Pineapple, how old is/are your baby/babies? And what's the meaning behind your screen name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->