Tww buddies welcome :) o'd today oct. 7, anyone want to symptom spot with me?

20151018_085708-1.jpg

I'm not sure if this is going to work. Top is sure predict after about 30 min. Bottom is dollar tree after maybe 10-15 min.

No tweaking. Just cropped. Little worried that dollar tree wasn't strong until after 10 min. It started to show but wasn't this clear for a while.

Well I'm out. I guess it was a long shot thinking I'd get pregnant the first cycle, esp with a 7 day LP :wacko: cannot go by tww symptoms... This tww or oww for me) I did not have a single normal symptom, they were new and I really did think I was pregnant.. Had cramping starting at 2 dpo, no breakouts, increased cm and ewcm, back ache, nausea... Here's to next month. Bright side is I had a 30 day cycle which is really good for me. Going to try a few new things this cycle and hope 2nds a charm.

Sorry to hear that PR :( I'm right behind you. Hope next month is our month!

Theis, that is soooo positive! :bfp:

Well I'm out. I guess it was a long shot thinking I'd get pregnant the first cycle, esp with a 7 day LP :wacko: cannot go by tww symptoms... This tww or oww for me) I did not have a single normal symptom, they were new and I really did think I was pregnant.. Had cramping starting at 2 dpo, no breakouts, increased cm and ewcm, back ache, nausea... Here's to next month. Bright side is I had a 30 day cycle which is really good for me. Going to try a few new things this cycle and hope 2nds a charm.

PR I am so sorry to hear it. Like you said at least you got a longer cycle out of it right? Today I am 12dpo/13dpo - don't have a test yet - turns out my consult was rescheduled so I guess i will sit here and wait .... i mean my Beta is on Thus right? I can wait. :ohh:

Today my temp went higher than ever. Also I feel period cramps everywhere! My husband said something odd to me.

Listen to this.
December 24th 2004 I was home from deployment. We had sex. Christmas Eve we got into a huge fight (in-laws fault :growled:) I left home on December 27 (keep in mind not sex since Christmas EVE) .
I come back home on Feb 1st .

I was stationed in England so my tours out - to the ME at the Embassy were short or long - this was a short trip. As I get ready to head to "work" at the Embassy in London I have to undergo medical screening. To make sure I don't have transmissible diseases from ME. Protocol for all UK employees working there. Anyway... on Feb 6th <My hubby's birthday I was asked to go to the hospital as they needed some follow up testing. I was concerned...Imagine what was going through my head.

I get there and I am in for a vaginal u/S !! Apparently I was pregnant. Since there was no heartbeat - they told me to come back next week. They didn't say anything but I think they thought I missed a miscarriage since my LMP was Dec 16th. Well... Phoebe is turning 10 on Thursday. Imagine... how long she took to implant and grow. To all getting BFNs and light BFPs .. sometimes gems need time to grow.

My hubby reminded me of this last night when I was telling him how stressed out I was. He said "Honey you forget so easily" You were telling me how it is impossible you are only 4-5 weeks since the last time you had sex with me was over 7 weeks ago "

So chin up till the witch shows her face.

Mba - that's sounds crazy.
I'm scared to do my other superdrug test, trying real hard to leave it as long as possible. The one step results seem to be all over the place. Feel really sick this morning though x

Af arrived for me on Saturday but finished last night bit confusing considering I'm normally 5-6 days but fingers crossed this will be my month x

Af arrived for me on Saturday but finished last night bit confusing considering I'm normally 5-6 days but fingers crossed this will be my month x

Short "period" hmm that is suspect.
I had a short period with my last pregnancy but progesterone deficiency it didn't go - :(

Keep an eye out !

I'm officially out. The unwanted "aunt" has come for her visit :( on to next cycle!

Mba, fingers crossed for you!

Blakes, that is supecious. If it were me, i'd have tested again "just to be sure" haha

Any update theis?

I did test this morning bfn, I've had a bit of slight spotting tonight and that's it x

20151020_081455-1-1.jpg

I was serial testing with Wondfos, which progressed slightly...my bathroom window sill is embarassing to look at, with about 8 little strips all rinsed, dried and lined up like some ombre prego test craft. So, I did what any logical person would. I peed in a cup, poured it in a paint pot, and stopped by walgreens on my way to work this morning, where I performed a digital pregnancy test with FMU in the parking lot. :happydance::cloud9:

Sophie - those tests look positive to me! I would do your other test or a digital if u have one? Those lines r very clear! How many dpo? Have you had any before those n got bfp?

Theiska - congratulations that's fantastic n love the way you did it! Don't blame u lol h and h 9 months &#128522; x

So - yesterday I was cramping .
The cramps were really bad.
NOT AF cramps because I don't get any. They reminded me of miscarriage cramps but dialed a few notches down.

Anyway - Yesterday afternoon I started to bleed. Brown-pink blood with nasty little black clots.

I wore a bad last night but nothing but a smudge as if you had a bleeding finger with a dot and brushed it across.

This am - doing things this and that and I felt a gush
Go to toilet TMI aler - Blood a table spoon and red

later on -- same thing I run to toilet and this time when i get up from toilet there was a clot at the bottom - the clot was huge like two quarters. I heard it plop (eeeew)

Pad on again - some blood
It looks like a period but only lighter - my temp dropped but wayyyy above cover line. On FF I labeled today as my CD1 BUT i am not stopping the progesterone until I get my betas done. I want to make sure that I am not preggers.
Maybe this was a chemical pregnancy - who knows.
Regardless the cramps and nausea are vicious. Appetite is ZERO when normally during AF I am grazing everything that is edible in front of me.

This indeed is a weird period. Only time will tell - the light positive tests were indicative. We shall see ... but let's just assume I am out for now.

MBA I had a similar occurrence in 2011. I had tested BARELY positive on a blue dye test, after known unprotected sex during my fertile window. I was a few days late, had some spotting, then a sudden release of clots and blood that I had to almost push out. I took it to be a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. I never got a "normal" period that cycle. Just spotted pink for a day or so. Some women have bled and continued to have a normal pregnancy. I hope this is the case with you and Sophie. *Hugs*

View attachment 904741

I was serial testing with Wondfos, which progressed slightly...my bathroom window sill is embarassing to look at, with about 8 little strips all rinsed, dried and lined up like some ombre prego test craft. So, I did what any logical person would. I peed in a cup, poured it in a paint pot, and stopped by walgreens on my way to work this morning, where I performed a digital pregnancy test with FMU in the parking lot. :happydance::cloud9:

This made me lol; definitely relatable. I peed on a frer in the run down, dingy public bathroom at a nearby playground this past weekend.

Congratulations!

Sophie and mba, i hope it's just odd pregnancy spotting. Keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"