Tww buddies welcome :) o'd today oct. 7, anyone want to symptom spot with me?

blakesmum, no symptoms to report yet. I'm exhausted today but I was up at 6 and busy on my feet all day, so it's hardly a symptom. Hope I'm not repeating myself but the only symptom I had with my son & c/p was being ravenously hungry, but not wanting to eat anything (nothing sounded good). That'll be about the only symptom i'll attribute to pregnancy, but everything is pretty similar to how things are before my period so hard to say...I will add however that my boobs DON'T hurt, which was a sign for me before...it's only 4dpo, so still time for that to change...

Hi photo, so sorry to read about your loss :( good luck you catch quickly this time with a sticky little one!

hi sophie! sorry to read of your loss, too :( sounds like you got everything covered! your symptoms definitely sound like ovulation to me.

Just wanted to quickly check in, it's been a crazy busy weekend. Only 2 dpo here... I've been cramping all evening and had a little ewcm earlier. Hope I really did already ovulate (all signs point to yes but You never know)

It's not much of a 2ww for me since I only have a 7 day LP.

How is everyone else doing?

I've just had a temp dip this morning so crossing my fingers that it rises tomorrow and is implantation x

PR, have you had that checked out? I've read that LP's below 10 days can't support a pregnancy because your period starts before an egg has a chance to implant. Have you been pregnant before?

Looks good blakesmum!

Sorry for the tmi but I had a big blob of creamy cm which I never had last month so I'm hoping it's a good sign and the bottom of my back really aches

PR, have you had that checked out? I've read that LP's below 10 days can't support a pregnancy because your period starts before an egg has a chance to implant. Have you been pregnant before?

Looks good blakesmum!

My cycles didn't return until 2 YEARS postpartum and then took over a 6 month hiatus. Since they sorta normalized they've been avg 45 days, ov every cycle and 7 day LP. I just figured I was one of those women who wouldn't have normal cycles until my LO completely weaned. My ob didn't think it was nursing causing these issues and ordered lab work to start investigating but I haven't had it done yet. I will if this first cycle isn't successful. Honestly I'm not worried about it, I've read enough saying the short LP making pregnancy impossible is a myth. DH and I have been praying for this baby and I am putting all my faith in God and not science this time. Last cycle I ovulated on CD 42... This cycle day 23. That itself is a miracle. :flower:

Sounds like a plan :)

5dpo, my boobs still don't hurt. I don't remember if it was a sign or not for the c/p, but it definitely was for my son...

Hi ladies, I feel neasious all the time, don't think it's an early symptom, just think I'm worrying about it all. I hate waiting x

It didn't rise 😭 I really don't think I've concieved this cycle x

Hi ladies, I feel neasious all the time, don't think it's an early symptom, just think I'm worrying about it all. I hate waiting x

Ditto, i have a nervous stomach! I hate the nerves! Well, it's nervous excitement i guess. 6dpo, still no boob pain (usually starts 3 or 4 dpo and lasts until cd1). I haven't checked my co today but it has been closed TIGHTLY shut. Like, a kid who doesn't want to eat a yucky food, and they tuck in their lips tight and turn their head to the side....wow that's weird to compare my os to a kid but there it is :haha:

Ok I'm still in the running, my fertility friend app was on manual not advanced so it's pinpointed that I actually ovulated 3 days later than I though so it's a good thing. I've got period type cramps today and the heaviness you normally feel just before af arrives x

Symptom wise I've got nothing. This cycle sucks. The only thing the least bit hopeful is seeing a temp drop yesterday and it's climbing again this morning. Today is DPO8, I *almost* tested this morning but I knew I was being silly. I try not to keep a lot of pg tests in the house for this reason alone lol.

Hoping you ladies are having more luck!

Hello again, awnmyown lol don't give up hope your still early too x

Hello again, awnmyown lol don't give up hope your still early too x
I o'ed Oct 6 or 7 (according to FF who just made me 7dpo not 6dpo)
I tested and I think I had a squinter... not sure did the 250 ovidrel shot leave my system? Oct 5 I did the trigger shot. Only time will tell I will test again tomorrow ... this time with FMU.

Though, one thing that is odd? I am having a severe case of dry mouth. No matter how much water I drink it is dry BUT here is the weird part... I have too much saliva (like spitting or dribbling when i talk every now and then)
How can I have too much saliva and feel like my mouth is super dry?

Hi ladies, This post looks really exciting.. I would love to join you all in the 2WW...Today is my 7dpo and this is my 5th month TTC. I have been very dizzy since 2dpo and this is new! But I don't see anything other than that. AF is due on Oct 20. But i am very restless, have already POAS twice with BFN.. lol.. I also had very painful and sore BBs for 2-3 days just after O. But they are fine now.. Also am having AF type cramps and twinges now and then.
I just hope we all get a BFP this month..FXed..

That's a very strange sign Hun

Welcome ps14 will be lovely to see your tww journey x

MBA, a friend of mine who is about 12 weeks pregnant had that exact same symptom. Lots of saliva....fingers crossed!

I'm definitely going to test thursday, not sure about tomorrow though....

MBA, a friend of mine who is about 12 weeks pregnant had that exact same symptom. Lots of saliva....fingers crossed!

I'm definitely going to test thursday, not sure about tomorrow though....

My test date is OCT 21-22 but I started from today LOLOL I think I need to make an amazon order :)
Let me know how you do? I am symptom spotting like nobody's business and peeing on any stick I find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->