Tww Clomid

Matilda85

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone else on their two week wait having used Clomid this cycle and want to wait it out with me. I've got another week til I can test

I am on 100mg Clomid and I'm 5dpo. :)
One of the things I dislike most about Clomid though is that it's nearly impossible to trust any "symptoms" because Clomid is evil. Haha.

Agreed, I had the trigger shot too so can't trust any feeling! This is my fourth cycle using it, what about you?

I started it in January after a little over 6 months of trying naturally. I took a break from it for one month to give my uterus some time to recover so 7 cycles I believe. '>.< This is my first cycle on 100mg though. The 50mg just wasn't doing it for me and my obgyn has been a bit of a pain throughout this process so I had to beg her to up my dose. And guess what? I got my first positive opk in months this month. Guess I do in fact know what I was talking about. e.e

She was great with my first pregnancy but we didn't have as many issues. I've decided if I am still not pregnant in a few more cycles in that I'm going to find an RE.

I feel pretty good about this month but I am really trying not to get too hopeful.

Good luck, that sounds really positive! I hope this is your cycle. I'm on 100mg Clomid too, didn't ovulate on 50mg either. So odd as my son was conceived first cycle at 25mg. Clearly my body has made itself work even less since then.
If this cycle doesn't work for me, apparently I'll be onto iui

Hopefully this is your cycle too!
Having babies is so much more difficult than advertised. Haha.

Today I am 7dpo and I am experiencing:
Metallic taste in mouth
Nausea
Sore breasts
Lotiony cm
Exhaustion

Symptom spotting with Clomid is often unreliable, but I can't help but watch myself like a hawk. :rofl:

I know, I wish it was easy, and less expensive!

Those symptoms sound on the mark, I remember having the metallic taste with my son.

I'm 9dpo and yesterday was getting af like cramps but it seems too early for that. Fingers crossed it was a good sign.

I was on clomid the past 3 cycles and I had no 2ww symptoms so you may have something there or it could just be increased progesterone.

I've had symptoms before that were just the Clomid. That's why it's more fun than reliable to talk about anything I feel. Haha. It at the very least helps the TWW go by faster.

I've heard that the cramping can be a good sign :)

I was on the phone with my mother today and she was reminding me not to get too caught up in excitement. :rofl: It's really hard not to though. At the very least, the 100mg worked so it should work again if this month doesn't pan out. :)

I agree, as long as i keep ovulating I feel positive about it, at least I know I have a chance then.

This mornin my son looked at me and said 'mummy i need to check your tummy, there's a baby in there', they must've learnt about babies at childcare i guess, I hope he's right.

Awwe. That would be so great for you. <3

I am finding that today I am really impatient. I refuse to test early because it always bums me out so I just need this week to hurry up. I won't be testing until the day after Af is expected if it doesn't show up.

I was doing some late night googling about this and that and I noticed sometimes women can be truly cruel to one another. I came across one forum where a poor girl asked a simple question and people must have been cranky as hell because they were sooo rude. It was from 2011 though so there's no way I could have comforted her. :rofl:

I know that feeling, the two week wait seems to go sooo slowly! Fingers crossed it is worth the wait though. I'm planning to test Monday, I like to know if af is coming so I can stock up on chocolate.

Oh that's awful, I don't get why people enjoy being horrid to others, how does that make them feel better?

I really hope that Monday works out! If not, chocolate is a great best friend. <3 Every time AF shows for me, I break out the wine and chocolate.

How are you feeling?

I have no idea! I would feel so guilty for popping someone's balloon.

I feel about the same with a few extra "symptoms" that could really go either way. I do have to stop googling like a mad woman but I am strangely calm this cycle. I feel like because we have been trying for #2 for so long it's taking a bit of the stress away. I don't know but I guess the best way to put it is that we have received a big fat no 13 months in a row now so I'm not as scared.

Though, I'll admit that I have been wishing on stars :rofl:

I'm feeling positive about this month but that doesn't mean a lot.

I have totally been symptom spotting, you can Google just about anything and it'll say it's a sign of early pregnancy. I think being calm is a good sign, like your body knows it's done it.
Hopefully this Will be your lucky month, 13 is unlucky so surely 14 must be lucky &#128522;
Definitely chocolate and wine solves many of life's problems.

We will both just have to keep on hoping! I still have 4 days until I will consider testing. I have frer's in my bathroom though and controlling myself is really hard! Every day I read about other people's early positives and I stare at the box evvveeeery time I go. I don't remember getting a positive with my son until after my missed AF though.

In other news, I've been painting the kitchen this week and I have one more wall to go but I think today I will focus on making the new curtains. It feels weird without them. The old ones were blue and I have painted the kitchen orange so I've picked out new fabric to play with.

The waiting game is so hard! I just want to know already.

Good work, what a great project to take on. Are you making curtains yourself? That's very impressive, I don't think my sewing skills would be good enough. What colour are you planning for the curtains?

It's so good to have a project to take your mind of ttc I think. I've recently started circular knitting, I'm finding it so much harder than normal knitting for some reason. I think the fact my son wants to play with it doesn't help

You and I both. :rofl:

Yes! I have been sewing for a long time now. I primarily make baby blankets and accessories but I can do clothing as well. Curtains are easy compared to all of that. Haha. When it comes to curtains, all you have to do is take the right measurements. :) I've attached a picture of the curtain fabric. The walls are a light orange and the trim is cream.

I'm impressed that you can knit! I can't knit to save my life. I can loom knit but 5 year olds can do that. '>.<

Attachments

• 12912671.jpg
    12912671.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
I love that fabric, great pattern and colours that will go with everything. You sound like a great sewer, it's one of my goals to become good at sewing. I have plans to one day take classes so I know what I'm doing!
thanks, knitting is surprisingly easy. G was lucky in that I use to work with an older lady who was fantastic at it and she taught me and use to fix all my mistakes etc.
meanwhile I tested and TWO PINK LINES! I can't believe it, I even did a second test to confirm. Cautiously excited but so many things can go wrong, so hopeful it will stick.

It's a great skill to have! Once you get the hang of it, you can do pretty much anything :) My grandmother knits and she has tried to teach me but it hasn't stuck in my brain. Haha. It's lucky that you had someone to help you. Maybe I will learn one of these days.

Congratulations!!! I really hope it sticks! I also hope that your good fortune rubs off on me :rofl:

It's definitely worth it. You should learn from your grandma, although I'm sure she always make your things. So handy. I wished I had learnt to patchwork quilt from my husband's grandma but left it too late.

Thanks! Still doesn't feel real but too early on to get excited. I bet it will, you always see groups of ppl in these forums get pregnant so I'm sure you are too. When is af due for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->