Tww Clomid

She made a beautiful blanket for my son when he was born. Her work is so amazing and intricate. I think I will ask her to try to teach me again.

Well now we can both try not to be too excited!! Hopefully my eggo sticks too. A beautiful bfp at 13dpo this morning!!!

I took two tests because I couldn't believe the first one. xD Looks like your group theory worked out for us!!!

Attachments

• 20150811_090004.jpg
    20150811_090004.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. How cool that we are both pregnant. April seems like the perfect month for babies too. My first was born in January, which is middle of summer in Australia and it was so hot.

That is so nice, I've got some baby clothes that use to be my dad's that his grandma knitted. It's so special.

Had my first blood test yesterday, assuming I'll get a few to check progression. Hopeful that the number is good.

It's definitely awesome! My first was born in February which is Winter for me. We were terrified that I'd go into labor and we would be snowed in. :rofl: April will be Spring for me and that sounds nice. The flowers will be out and it will be warm without being too warm. <3

That's amazing! The only special items we have are mine and my husband's baby blankets as well as my first pillow.

You got in for an appointment already? I'm jealous! My first appointment isn't until the 26th. I wanted it with my doctor though which could have been a factor. There are others to choose from but oh well. It was funny because they called today to give me the results of my cd21 blood test for progesterone and my doctor says, "You ovulated this month!" "I'm pregnant!" Haha. It was a nice moment.

Oh wow, being snowed in would've been awful. It doesn't snow here, in my state anyway, much to my husband's disappointment. he loves skiing.

You'll have to sew some clothes for yours that they can pass down. I love all the vintage pieces.

It's just the blood test appt, because I had fertility treatment my doctor checks hcg levels a few times to ensure its progressing. all going to plan i get my first scan at 7 weeks. My test came back 181 which is apparently a good result.

Is it bad I'm wishing the next few weeks away. I get so nervous during pregnancy and worry everything will be wrong.

I think snow is beautiful, I just would like it more if it wasn't cold and dangerous. Haha.

That's a great idea! I made a costume for Tyler last year but nothing too special.

The only blood work I've had recently was back on cd21 to check to be sure I had ovulated. I don't think it was really necessary this time because my opk was reallllly dark and I felt like a victim of a stabbing when that eggie popped out. :( It'd be nice if they would check me sooner but oh well.

I am glad that your levels look good! You're not the only one. It'd be nice to fast forward to at least 13 weeks to be sure that all is going to be wonderful.

Yes, snow on a spring day would be perfection!

Had my second blood test and levels have jumped to 582 so feeling a bit more confident.

Haha, I wish I could feel when I ovulate, would make things so much easier.

That's wonderful news!

I will be almost 6 weeks along when I get to my appointment so my levels will hopefully be good too. '>.<

I have been very sick the last two days. Very nauseous and extremely exhausted.

I know the feeling, I don't remember feeling so sick so early on with my first. It's comforting but also unpleasant.

Agreed!

I attended a birthday party today and I thought I was going to pass out. It was at a moon bounce/ activity play center. I didn't want to move around too much so I had to convince Tyler that only daddy could play. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->