TWW Crazies Got Me

CaseyBaby718

2 DDs, DS on the way <3
Reaction score
I am currently 5dpo.

I current had an IUI on the 18th, with a trigger shot on the 16th and 150 mg of clomid days 3 to 5 of the cycle. I am now currently taking prometrium.

So, I read that most of my symptoms could be due to A. the trigger shot and B. my prometrium pills.

Here are my symptoms:

Fatigue
Pressure/Cramping/twinges in low abdomen
Low Back Pain
Stuffy Nose
Heartburn
Moodiness
Bloated and Gassy (espeically burping, which is not very common for me).

So those are them. The cramping was pretty bad after the trigger and IUI, but it has subsided to a dull cramping and mostly just pressure and twinges.

Low back Pain has been coming and going. It started after the IUI, and then went away or was VERY mild around 3dpo, but now it's back. I haven't had low back pain in a while, and my lifestyle hasn't changed at all to make it hurt for another reason (minus possible pregnancy).

Stuffy Nose could be allergies, though i've never been tested for allergies, so I am just putting it as a precaution.

The moodiness is usually very apparent during AF. Also, its just in my personality (i'm a cancer). Though when I say moodiness, i mean easily irritated.

Heartburn is usually at night, I just need to take some tums, and it gets better.

The bloated and gassy is very noticeable too. I'm not usually bloated save for AF time. And i'm not one to burp often, though lately it's been a daily thing.

So there you have it. Those are my symptom spotting skills at work.

I've adopted a new PMA. :) I'm pregnant until proven otherwise in my book. I have time afterwards to be upset about. Why not fantasize during the 2ww. :D

Anywho, let me know what you guys think, and i'll be updated this as my days past ovulation grow. :)

i'd be interested to see the replies to your thread hun as i am 8dpo ,, ttc naturally so not on any drugs and have had almost exactly the same symptoms as you since around 3dpo
good luck hope its good news xx

I've adopted a new PMA. :) I'm pregnant until proven otherwise in my book. I have time afterwards to be upset about. Why not fantasize during the 2ww. :D
I follow that mantra too:happydance:

Obviously I'd be sad when I get AF, but who cares, I'll just enjoy my 2ww:thumbup: (I've been ttc almost a year now, with mc at the beginning. I know the difference between devastating and disappointment:winkwink:).

Awesome!! I like your attitude.

I am too until a blood test tells me my super faint lines are lying!!! :haha:

Today's symptoms were mostly just cramping/twinges/pressure. Stayed pretty constant, was on and off moderate. :) Mostly on the right side, which is odd because the big follicle was on the left... maybe it's where eggy is getting comfortable. lol (ya just dreaming).

Some bloating, some gassiness....

'bout it.

So today is been packed full of oddities.

First woke up exhausted, and it continued all day long. :( Even took a nap and was still wiped.

Then, around 5ish I started getting light stabbing pains in my low abdomen (felt like uterus) that was proceeded by a dull ache.

After that, the heartburn was roaring... :( and just about an hour ago, my bbs got SUPER sore, and are now very uncomfortable to carry around.... lol

Just completely feeling awful all day. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->