TWW Cycle after MC 6DPO

Holliems

Reaction score
Last month I MC at 5+3. It was a surprise BFP. After that, I decided to give it one last try. I started temping to see if I would even O. Wasnt sure what to expect. I Oed! And on CD 19! Usually its on day 16. So not far off. I had horrible O pains for two days on both sides. I think my body was putting in a lot of effort this time.

Im 39...which is why this is my last try. I had a baby last summer and she was SUPPOSE to be the last one. But like i said, after the MC, I realized how happy I would be to have another.

Today, Im 6 DPO. Im very much symptom spotting :wacko: So far, I only have sore bbs and cramps. Not sure if that means anything at all lol.

Anyone 6 DPO and want to wait with me? I cant wait to start line spotting!

Fingers crossed for you huni. Your chart looks promising so far.
Really sorry to hear about your MC.
When will you be testing? Sending lots of :dust: your way

Thanks! I plan on testing Friday. I should be 9 DPO. I should be able to get a faint line by then. I wont be testing with FRER this time. I spent a lot on those last month trying to track progression. Did me no good, in the end.

When I was pregnant with DD I tested at 10DPO and got a faint line. :)

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks last month as well. I'm 12 dpo today and I plan to test only after being a week late, and then I'm going straight to blood work if I get a positive. I want to confirm with blood because last month it came back negative really fast, even after I got my bfp. Within a week it was negative. So I'm going to do blood work this time right off the bat for peace of mind.
Thus far my symptoms are basically cramping, twinges every now and then, SORE beyond sore boobs and tiredness. Everything I felt last month. I am praying if i am pregnant that this time I can have a healthy pregnancy! Praying the same for you. ❤️ Excited to see what your test shows!! 😄

I caved and tested. I can't tell if I see something or if it's an indent. I'll try to post a pic!

8 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_3914.jpg
    IMG_3914.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3913.jpg
    IMG_3913.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
Looks like there might be something on the negative photo huni :dust: I would test again in a day or two

Thanks. I tested this morning 9 dpo bfp ��

Oh no :( I'm sorry. Clearly your phone wants you pregnant too! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back