TWW - driving me crazy! Anyone else?

Jft1

Reaction score
I'm 5dpo and I promised myself I wouldn't test until AF was late to avoid disappointment. But seeing threads of people getting their BFP at 8dpo is making it even harder to wait! I've had no real symptoms, a little bit nauceaus but that's it. Anyone else trying to hold off but struggling!?

Yup, I'm a POAS addict and I'm like 13-14DPO. I have gotten nothing but BFNs every time. I encourage you to wait. I know it's brutal waiting while you are left to wonder... but there's nothing you can do now but drive yourself bonkers. You either are or you aren't. That's how I've been getting by. Good luck!!

I'm right there with you. I was thinking this morning. The one week wait is the worst because your are so close and yet so far from testing. I'm trying not to test until closer to my period. Hoping to hold out until the weekend.

POAS addict here too! 3-4dpo today and it’s been such a struggle. I can’t even test for a few more days! Lol. I am going crazy sitting at home trying to get through this 2ww. DH and I’s birthday is at the end of it! I’m hoping to get an amazing birthday present for us

POAS addict here too! 3-4dpo today and it’s been such a struggle. I can’t even test for a few more days! Lol. I am going crazy sitting at home trying to get through this 2ww. DH and I’s birthday is at the end of it! I’m hoping to get an amazing birthday present for us
Aw that would be an amazing birthday present. Fingers crossed!!! X

I know ladies, it's so difficult! You're right about the week wait. I could probably start testing on Thursday or Friday, I'll be 10dpo by then. But really want to hold off!
Praying it's a good month for all of us!! :bfp:

:dust:

Hi all:hi: just want to ask.. I'm cycle day 25. Usually about 27 day cycle. I just feel more pregnant than period right now. Cervix is high and firm, peeing frequently.. I think I might be 8 dpo but not 100%! I got a :bfn: on a cheapie this morning. Am I out??

Right there with you! Find myself googling BFP at 3dpo today as a way of justifying starting to test already of course i know the earliest implantation is 6dpo but my brain is in crazy land!

I'm totaly there with you all. This waiting is driving me crazy.
I thought I was 6 or 7dpo today but according to FF I'm only 5dpo. I did so a real creeping test last night and it was a BFN.
AF is due next week. Either Wednesday 6th or Thursday 7th Feb so still a while off yet.

Was getting a few pregnancy symptoms but they have now all disappeared. My breast is still slightly tender but not as bad as it was.
Only thing I noticed last night was my sence of smell was very very very strong. I know that can be a sign but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I hate all the waiting so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. It's just the thought of having to do all the same next month as well.
Urghhhhh.
I've been trying to keep myself as busy as I can son The time goes faster. But it just seems to be dragging :-(

Hi all:hi: just want to ask.. I'm cycle day 25. Usually about 27 day cycle. I just feel more pregnant than period right now. Cervix is high and firm, peeing frequently.. I think I might be 8 dpo but not 100%! I got a :bfn: on a cheapie this morning. Am I out??
You're still really early. Just give it a few days and test again. Fingers crossed for you

I'm 7dpo today I think and AF is due about the 7th Feb. I've been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off testing, but it's so hard!
I do the same, Google how early can you get a BFP lol, it's ridiculous. I know a lot of people get them at 8dpo but I don't think I'm one of them, so will hold off as long as possible.
I did buy cheap tests today though, so if I really get the urge at the end of the week I might give one of them a go!

Right there with you! Find myself googling BFP at 3dpo today as a way of justifying starting to test already of course i know the earliest implantation is 6dpo but my brain is in crazy land!
I googled 3dpo yesterday! Haha I’m wanting to wait as long as possible, I know I’ll cave around 7dpo tho... doh!

Did a cheapy this morning. BFN. I definitely feel like AF is coming but I had more lotiony CM this morning and my cervix feels high and soft. I thought for sure AF was coming early today but my cervix seems to think otherwise. My elevated temperature is still going strong.

Did a cheapy this morning. BFN. I definitely feel like AF is coming but I had more lotiony CM this morning and my cervix feels high and soft. I thought for sure AF was coming early today but my cervix seems to think otherwise. My elevated temperature is still going strong.
When are you due AF?

I'm 7dpo today I think and AF is due about the 7th Feb. I've been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off testing, but it's so hard!
I do the same, Google how early can you get a BFP lol, it's ridiculous. I know a lot of people get them at 8dpo but I don't think I'm one of them, so will hold off as long as possible.
I did buy cheap tests today though, so if I really get the urge at the end of the week I might give one of them a go!

I bought cheap tests ready to go too! I started testing 7dpo with my DD and got a positive at 10/11dpo although the pros in the testing section said they saw it from 8dpo! I’ll guess I’ll do the same this time. I’d love to have the patience to wait until AF was late...

2/5... but it's sometimes 4 days early. I feel like AF is coming any day now. I've got all the signs.
You've still got a few days. Some people don't get their BFP until days after AF was due. Stay positive hun

I bought cheap tests ready to go too! I started testing 7dpo with my DD and got a positive at 10/11dpo although the pros in the testing section said they saw it from 8dpo! I’ll guess I’ll do the same this time. I’d love to have the patience to wait until AF was late...
I definitely think I'll cave and test on the 1st rather than the 7th. When do you plan on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->