TWW - driving me crazy! Anyone else?

Sounds like many of us are due for A FEW around the same time .I'm due 2/6 give or take. My periods have been off since I mc a few months back.

It would be nice if we all got our bfp. I told myself, I would not think about testing and would not over annalize my body and every potential symptom.

Right now I can't tell if I have really pregnancy symtpsym or pms

This TWW is killing me! Ahh! Actually, it’s just the one week wait that kills me I do so good the first week and then once I hit that 7 day mark I turn into a major POAS aholic.

I’m 9dpo and i’ve been testing since 6dpo ‍♀️
I got BFP’s with my first two at 8 and 9dpo so I am feeling so out this time. I have been so bummed all day

I am on progesterone supplements for history of recurrent miscarriages so I attribute any symptoms I have to that, so it makes it even harder to get through the TWW.

Keeping fingers crossed for all of us.

This TWW is killing me! Ahh! Actually, it’s just the one week wait that kills me I do so good the first week and then once I hit that 7 day mark I turn into a major POAS aholic.

I’m 9dpo and i’ve been testing since 6dpo ‍♀️
I got BFP’s with my first two at 8 and 9dpo so I am feeling so out this time. I have been so bummed all day

I am on progesterone supplements for history of recurrent miscarriages so I attribute any symptoms I have to that, so it makes it even harder to get through the TWW.

Keeping fingers crossed for all of us.
Aw I hope you're feeling better. You're not out until the witch shows so still plenty of time!
I'm the same, as soon as I hit 7dpo I want to test, but I don't think I'd see anything so I need to hold off as long as I can. I might cave in Saturday, I'll be 11dpo by then.

Hi all:hi: just want to ask.. I'm cycle day 25. Usually about 27 day cycle. I just feel more pregnant than period right now. Cervix is high and firm, peeing frequently.. I think I might be 8 dpo but not 100%! I got a :bfn: on a cheapie this morning. Am I out??
No! That's so early. If AF is due in 2 days I would just try to wait. It's hard to get bfp before 12dpo for most women and since you have a shorter lp that will help give you an early sign if your pregnant before you might even get a positive! Hang in there

I'm testing 2/7....14dpo. Well, that's the plan. The last couple cycles I tested early and it just upset me so I'm going to try and hold off this time. I'm 6dpo though and every little thing is driving me crazy! I'm googling EVERYTHING haha

Well i tried to be good, and ordered some tests that said delivery on saturday, so they would of arrived 8/9dpo.. but they have now said they are arriving today and im only 6/7dpo and i just know im not gona be able to resist!!! but i will try i promise haha

No! That's so early. If AF is due in 2 days I would just try to wait. It's hard to get bfp before 12dpo for most women and since you have a shorter lp that will help give you an early sign if your pregnant before you might even get a positive! Hang in there

Thanks you!! I couldn't resist temptation and did another cheapie.. bfn but I don't know if I was just hoping so hard or what but I was CONVINCED that I saw a second line but then after 5 mins I couldn't see it anymore. Officially losing my marbles haha

I wish I had your self control. Testing early is something I've never done before and it's just so dumb...

Sorry sweetchut!

Babymonkey- I keep telling myself to hold out but know I wont! A friend who has a baby recently said to me that when she was TTC she said she felt pregnant for a while, thought she'd wait and see and when she finally tested it turned out she was 8 weeks pregnant! How I'd love to have that laid back attitude.

Soloso- I wouldn't be able to resist either! I guess testing this early means you'll have a good start point to compare any progression too? haha!

AFM- not got any symptoms symptoms. Butttt my CP is in exact same position as my BFP cycle andddd I am 5dpo and got a (sorry TMI) glob of snot like CM today- which I got at 5dpo on my BFP cycle too! So all looking promising. But for some reason my gut says that this won't be our month.

Oh and I’m craving milk. Which I can’t stand to drink normally. I craved it in my last pregnancy but I was in the second trimester when that happened! So wondering if it’s all in my head... haha. Glad I’m in good crazy TWW company on here!

Sorry sweetchut!

Babymonkey- I keep telling myself to hold out but know I wont! A friend who has a baby recently said to me that when she was TTC she said she felt pregnant for a while, thought she'd wait and see and when she finally tested it turned out she was 8 weeks pregnant! How I'd love to have that laid back attitude.

Soloso- I wouldn't be able to resist either! I guess testing this early means you'll have a good start point to compare any progression too? haha!

AFM- not got any symptoms symptoms. Butttt my CP is in exact same position as my BFP cycle andddd I am 5dpo and got a (sorry TMI) glob of snot like CM today- which I got at 5dpo on my BFP cycle too! So all looking promising. But for some reason my gut says that this won't be our month.

She found out at 8 weeks!?! How lucky haha!! I hear you....it is taking everything within me to not test. Even today I had considered it but had to tell myself down....I'm 6dpo....it's illogical to take a test

Oh and I’m craving milk. Which I can’t stand to drink normally. I craved it in my last pregnancy but I was in the second trimester when that happened! So wondering if it’s all in my head... haha. Glad I’m in good crazy TWW company on here!
I too am feeling things that felt in previous pregnancy just super early. Sometimes I wonder if it's in my head? Just one more week and I'll know....the longest week ever....

I too am feeling things that felt in previous pregnancy just super early. Sometimes I wonder if it's in my head? Just one more week and I'll know....the longest week ever....

One week here too! My AF is due on the 7th as my LP is only 11 days. I am really trying to hold out until 7/8dpo! I just wish I could wait until late AF and do a digital and it would come up Pregnant. No guessing, no squinting. I rationalise that it is stupid that I want to know now, like what difference does it really make to know 2 days earlier! Guess I am just a control freak.

Can I join you guys! I'm about 3dpo & due af around 6th/7th Feb. If I make it to 10dpo on 7th I will probably test in the morning. Quite often I'll start spotting 9dpo though. I'm on cycle 20 TTC#2
I try so hard not to symptom spot during the TWW as I end up getting my hopes up but I'm sure I'll still be second guessing everything as usual this month!

AF just came. I'm out. Good luck, ladies!

Oh no I'm so sorry hun. That's so sucks. I've still got a week to wait. All my symptoms have vanished. Just the temp remains high but other than that nothing at all. I feel normol.

I'm testing 2/7....14dpo. Well, that's the plan. The last couple cycles I tested early and it just upset me so I'm going to try and hold off this time. I'm 6dpo though and every little thing is driving me crazy! I'm googling EVERYTHING haha

I was the same. But all my symptoms have vanished. I'm 7dpo today and AF due next Thursday so another week to wait. I'm gonna hold off testing untill Wednesday or maybe even push myself to the Thursday. Got a feeling AF is gonna come tho. I do not feel pregnant at all. Mind you it is still early.

Well i tried to be good, and ordered some tests that said delivery on saturday, so they would of arrived 8/9dpo.. but they have now said they are arriving today and im only 6/7dpo and i just know im not gona be able to resist!!! but i will try i promise haha

I did cave in yesterday and did a first morning pee test and BFN mind you I was only 6dpo. I'm 7dpo today and decided to hold off until I the day my period is due. It's due next Thursday so another week to wait.
Don't feel pregnant at all. Was getting symptoms but now they have vanished. Only thing that remains is the high temp. But other than that nothing

All my symptoms have vanished and cervix is low and firm urghhhhh

Can I join you guys! I'm about 3dpo & due af around 6th/7th Feb. If I make it to 10dpo on 7th I will probably test in the morning. Quite often I'll start spotting 9dpo though. I'm on cycle 20 TTC#2
I try so hard not to symptom spot during the TWW as I end up getting my hopes up but I'm sure I'll still be second guessing everything as usual this month!

My period is due on the 7th as well. Still a week to go urghh. I'm 7dpo today it's dragging.

Ladies I have a confession

I've been naughty and yesterday morning at 6dpo I caved and did a really cheepy test. BFN.

I'm not due AF till next Thursday so it's prob still way to early. I read a really interesting article yesterday on pregnancy tests. It was saying it's best to wait till the day ure period is due or the day after so u get the direct results.
Testing early can give false positive and false negatives.
Even with the tests that claim they can tell you 4 or 5 days b4. If u look at the small print which will be on the instructions it says the preagnacy test is only 99% accurate when you test on the day of the day after ure missed period .

So I'm gonna wait now untill next Wednesday or even Thursday when I'm actually due to start AF.

All my symptoms have vanished but I have read that some womon had loads of symtoms and really thought they were pregnant and then they wasn't.
Where as others had no symptoms at all and were convinced AF was gonna come and it turned out they were pregnant.
So we're not out yet ladies.
I keep going to the bathroom and hoping to see implantation bleeding but nothing yet. Mind you it's still early. I read implantation is normally around 10 dpo.
Don't feel pregnant at all.

Only thing with me is I keep crying alot and my temp is still low grade fever. Over 37c when my norm is 36c so that's odd. I'm not unwell I feel great. So very odd.

I really don't think this is my month but u never know. Keeping it all crossed for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->