TWW - driving me crazy! Anyone else?

Did a cheapy this morning. BFN. I definitely feel like AF is coming but I had more lotiony CM this morning and my cervix feels high and soft. I thought for sure AF was coming early today but my cervix seems to think otherwise. My elevated temperature is still going strong.

Think the temp drops 2 days b4 AF hon so ure not out yet. My temp is still low grade fever. 37.5c very odd.

Hi all:hi: just want to ask.. I'm cycle day 25. Usually about 27 day cycle. I just feel more pregnant than period right now. Cervix is high and firm, peeing frequently.. I think I might be 8 dpo but not 100%! I got a :bfn: on a cheapie this morning. Am I out??

I agree with the other ladies. Ure still early yet hon. So don't worry about the BFN. Give it a few more days. 8dpo is real early to get even a faint line. Maybe try again at 10dpo. What tests are you using?

I have zero symptoms.. I don't know if I feel a bit crampy today or if it's all in my head haha! Temp is pretty normal, cervix low and firm, no achey boobs... Anyone else the same?

I have zero symptoms.. I don't know if I feel a bit crampy today or if it's all in my head haha! Temp is pretty normal, cervix low and firm, no achey boobs... Anyone else the same?

My symtoms totaly vanished today hon. My right breast was so sore but now it's not.
The only thing with me is my temp is still high. It's always over 37c when normally it's 36c. For the past week it has not dropped below 37.
My cervix is low and hard as well. Getting yellowy whity creamy cm.
But other than that nothing.
I've still got over a week to wait for AF. Really think I'm out because symptoms have all vanished. Urghhhh

Been told not to rely on cervix as a pregnancy symptom. So to those who still have low and firm don't worry.

My symtoms totaly vanished today hon. My right breast was so sore but now it's not.
The only thing with me is my temp is still high. It's always over 37c when normally it's 36c. For the past week it has not dropped below 37.
My cervix is low and hard as well. Getting yellowy whity creamy cm.
But other than that nothing.
I've still got over a week to wait for AF. Really think I'm out because symptoms have all vanished. Urghhhh
My cm is yellow and creamy too, but it's not something I pay might attention to if I'm honest except for near ovulation time, so don't know if that's a symptom or not?
Hopefully we're not out, we've still got time!!

I just read a ton of posts by pregnant women who said they had no idea they were going to get a BFP and they 100% thought AF was coming. You're not out until that witch shows!! :witch:

Let's think positive! We've got a chance!

I’m exactly the same! Cervix really low and firm, temp normal, creamy Cm but nothing excessive. But with my previous pregnancy I swore AF was coming as hardly any symptoms! So hoping it’s a good sign!

I just read a ton of posts by pregnant women who said they had no idea they were going to get a BFP and they 100% thought AF was coming. You're not out until that witch shows!! :witch:

Exactly what I thought with my last pregnancy! Spentthe whole of 9dpo crying as I was certain AF was coming and then woke to a BFP!!

My cm is yellow and creamy too, but it's not something I pay might attention to if I'm honest except for near ovulation time, so don't know if that's a symptom or not?
Hopefully we're not out, we've still got time!!

Yeah i don't take all that much notice either. Except when ovulating. But you can't help missing this because it feels so wet down there. I keep thinking it's AF and quickly rushing off to go check. But it's just that light yellow goooooweeee stuff. Not sure if it's a sighn tho. My cervix feels all slimy and wet as well. It feels a tiny bit softer today. But only slightly and it's still low to medium. The hole is pointing backwards.
No hun we deffo ain't out yet. I don't think implantation even takes place until about 7 to 10 dpo. Not 100% sure tho.

We ain't out till the old :witch: shows. That's so very true hon

I agree with the other ladies. Ure still early yet hon. So don't worry about the BFN. Give it a few more days. 8dpo is real early to get even a faint line. Maybe try again at 10dpo. What tests are you using?

They're really cheapie ones from the pound store so definitely not the most reliable! Thank you, I think I'll do that. God the temptation to just keep POAS!!!

Having some left sided light cramping today. Not normal for me... wish we wouldn't drive ourselves crazy symptom spotting! :dust:

Yeah i don't take all that much notice either. Except when ovulating. But you can't help missing this because it feels so wet down there. I keep thinking it's AF and quickly rushing off to go check. But it's just that light yellow goooooweeee stuff. Not sure if it's a sighn tho. My cervix feels all slimy and wet as well. It feels a tiny bit softer today. But only slightly and it's still low to medium. The hole is pointing backwards.
No hun we deffo ain't out yet. I don't think implantation even takes place until about 7 to 10 dpo. Not 100% sure tho.
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe our cervix won't change until after implantation so I'll see what happens in the next few days. Lol I know what you mean, it's pretty horrible! Feels like I've had an accident (not that I usually wet myself but you know what I mean!!)
I think we're giving up hope too early. Let's stay positive hun!!!

We ain't out till the old :witch: shows. That's so very true hon

My daughter was a surprise baby, I wasnt symptom spotting at all. I remember being convinced my period was gonna come early as I'd soo many symptoms for a week before hand. With my son I really thought I was out and just POAS out of frustration so I could just forget about it and go to sleep!!

They're really cheapie ones from the pound store so definitely not the most reliable! Thank you, I think I'll do that. God the temptation to just keep POAS!!!

Having some left sided light cramping today. Not normal for me... wish we wouldn't drive ourselves crazy symptom spotting! :dust:

Yeah I did them cheepy tests with my last pregnancy and I did it a day b4 AF was due and even then only got a faint line. So don't worry hon. Fingers crossed.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe our cervix won't change until after implantation so I'll see what happens in the next few days. Lol I know what you mean, it's pretty horrible! Feels like I've had an accident (not that I usually wet myself but you know what I mean!!)
I think we're giving up hope too early. Let's stay positive hun!!!

Amen to that sister. I think that sounds like the best thing to do. Remain positive until AF shows up.

My daughter was a surprise baby, I wasnt symptom spotting at all. I remember being convinced my period was gonna come early as I'd soo many symptoms for a week before hand. With my son I really thought I was out and just POAS out of frustration so I could just forget about it and go to sleep!!

My last wasn't planned either. The only reason I did a test was because my boobs hurt which wasn't a normol AF sign. But I was so surprised when the test came up positive. I really suspect pregnancy at all. With DS I don't think I had any symptoms apart from a metallic taste in my mouth. Kept thinking my gums were bleeding lol. It took us 3 months to conceive DS after having a Chemical Pregnancy.
And then DD was a complete accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->