tww for the first time since ds was born

Clucky as

Reaction score
this time round we are not getting obsessive. that's what I promised hubby :haha: well I can't help but symptom spot. And can't remember all the info. like how long does ovulation stay for? Or does it vary person to person? my symptoms are: tight pulling sedation in lower tummy. fuller feeling boobs. And ( tmi) lots and lots of creamy whiteish mucus? Don't know if I wrote that right lol. plus I think my cervix is lower down and soft? So many questions. and the wait is killing me. And I don't want to get my hopes up coz only recently came off pill. But we timed bd perfectly a couple of days before ov like symptoms and once again while I think I was ovulating.
And u know whats worse? I can't remember when I finished my period last.
So do I wait 3 weeks then test? I know that sounds extreme but I don't want to be a testaholic like last time:blush:. Or just wait two weeks from now? Baby dust to everyone waiting this horrible wait. ( like Christmas when u were a kid haha) and thanks in advance for people who do reply just need a couple of answers.:flower:

And I'm hot as anything! and normally I'm freezing a lot of the time. Was hot heaps when preg with son

Fx for you :) I would wait, if I were you. I´ve been testing like crazy, and getting more and more depressed with each negative. Wish I had waited at least 4 days between tests. Means less heartbreaks. But that´s just my opinion... :hugs:

First 2ww for me too since ds. I've a tummy bug and feeling rotten in bed and now my mind is symptom spotting but really I know it's just a bug! Promised my husband same thing, won't go crazy trying this time......can't see tha happening though!

I'm def not testing until 3 weeks from now so until I'm really late. got a bit depressed last time trying coz I'd test all the time and get upset about neg results.
What type of mu us is typical for preg symptoms? Does anyone know?
And how long can ov last ?

Here's a really good site for the timimg facts: https://www.beautifulcervix.com/your-cycle/ . I know you say you don't remember when you finished your period, but do you know when it started and are your cycle lengths back to anything regular since coming off the pill? xx

Nah not really first cycle since comming of it.plus I'm never really regular anyway. I think we timed ok thanks I may just check that out

My first period off it was less then a month after comming of last period . I should've written it down. exactly same thing happened when I found out about my son the one time I didn't take note and fell preg lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->