TWW for TTC #2, going bonkers!

HJBsMomma

Reaction score
Hi all - we are on our 3rd cycle TTC since a MC in late May. My cycles have been a little all over since then and this is the first cycle where I'm tracking on an app and used the CB Digital OPKs. I got the solid smiley on CD 17, we DTD on CD 17 and CD 18. I'm currently on CD32, no AF and all BFN (I have a POAS problem). Any thoughts? Last month, AF showed on CD 35, but not sure when I O'd - had EWCM CD 18-20 last month. Any chances I'm still waiting on my BFP....or just counting down till AF? For both my MC and my DS, we got pregnant without barely looking at each other/trying, so this is freaking me out. I am 31 now, if that make any difference.

Thanks for your help and opinions!!

Depending on what test you are using there might still be a chance. I usually got a BFP 4-6 days before AF expected arrival, but I also had terrible nausea and other symptoms really early too. I know with the $store tests they say to test as early as the first missed day, but I've never had to wait that long. I wouldn't rule anything out until AF shows up.

I went to the ER with terrible stomach pains a week before my BFP and the dr did a test and told me it was impossible I was pregnant. The day AF was supposed to arrive I did a test and BFP. This was 3 months after a miscarriage and I went on to have a healthy baby.

wow, that's a crazy story! Congrats on your healthy baby!

I've been using mostly internet cheapies, and this morning I did a FRER. All as stark white as they could be. :(

Hang in there. :hugs: The good thing about never knowing for sure till AF comes... you are just a matter of days away from getting to try again.

Hi, I am pretty much the same trying for baby #2. I am on my 2nd cycle, we have not been trying really hard but I got pregnant first time with dd . I really feel like AF is on her way. I turned 33 today so I can't help getting worried I am getting old :-(

Any update? I got my BFP on my third cycle after MC, and I'm 31! 😀 All test I did were stark white, and finally got a faint line 2 days before AF was due. Cheapies were still blank though, and the digital only showed on the AF due date or maybe a day later. So there is always hope until the witch shows her face! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->