TWW here...what were your symptoms?

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
Hi all! And congrats!! I am curious... what were your ladies first symptoms and DPO and what DPO did you get your positive test at?? Thanks!!

My symptoms were exactly like AF.. aside from the vivid dreams. I was having odd dreams about people in my past, very detailed and strange..seems to happen to me everytime im pregnant so i just knew. Symptoms are generally the same as when AF is coming because its all caused by the same hormone. Good luck!

My pregnancy and AF symptoms tend to be the same - nausea, exhaustion, cramping, etc. The only symptom I had that let me know this was pregnancy, not AF, was that I had stretching pains.

Not too much different (would say I had fewer symptoms this cycle). The only things that were different:

1- Sore breasts started earlier (5dpo) and ended earlier than usual (10dpo)
2- I had three occasions around 12-13dpo where I had a really sharp pulling feeling when I rose from a lying to a standing position. (This is in comparison to the twinges in my uterus that I've felt in pretty much all cycles).
3- I noticed (but only due to cervix checking) that my typically watery pre-AF CM was a mix of watery/creamy. I also got only a small about of EWCM around 10dpo when I normally get more preAF. No change in volume though and I wouldn't have noticed the other change unless I was really paying attention.

Prior to a positive test, I had cramping that was earlier than I would have expected AF and my breasts were not just sore but also itchy.

I noticed changes in my nipples and areola around 5/6 dpo. The little bumps in my areola seemed bigger, if that makes sense! I noticed it in the shower but dismissed it at the time as we'd been trying for ages and my symptom spotting was always misleading! Other than that, just usual AF signs, perhaps a little extra tiredness but we were on holiday so it could have just been the active days xx

Milk in my cuppa tea tasted off. I have a big milk aversion when pregnant can't drink tea! And I had a very heavy full feeling lower abdomen not quite cramps but different to af. I got a positive test earlier this pregnancy cd 26, 6 days before af due. I dont monitor ovulation.

Prior to a positive test, I had cramping that was earlier than I would have expected AF and my breasts were not just sore but also itchy.

Mine have been itchy too. My nipples specifically. I am going crazy during the TWW...I am about 5-7DPO I am not sure when exactly I ovulated as my OPKS were dark for 2 days, it was weird.

Ive been bloated for about 3 days now. Boobs hurt, itchy and tingly/nerve pain in the nipples, darkened too. Hopefully its our month, it would be a miracle for sure as he just got reversed and this is our first month trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->