TWW-no matter how you got here!

klabro

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I am currently 1 dpo. I'm just looking for a group of ladies to chat with and wait out the next two weeks or so regardless of our TTC background. Here is a little of my story.

I have PCOS. Have a 4 year old DD who was conceived first round of clomid. Fast forward 3 years I got pregnant with twins first round of clomid. Lost the pregnancy at 21 weeks due to possible incompetent cervix. That was last May. Now, here I am ready to try again. This time I'm on my first round of letrozole.

Looking forward to hearing your background and starting to symptom spot with you.

Nothing for me yet, just general bloating and discomfort with ovulation.

Hi!! I am 1DPO, even tho my thing says 2DPO lol. Probably will start testing at like 6DPO lmao.
I have an 11 month old rainbow baby. No real issues TTC, it took us about 7 months NTNP, then we got pregnant but miscarried early, and we immediately tried again before my next period and got pregnant!

This is our second cycle TTC #2

Only symptom for me is some leftover ovulation cramping, and bloating.

Hello ladies. I am currently 1 dpo. I'm just looking for a group of ladies to chat with and wait out the next two weeks or so regardless of our TTC background. Here is a little of my story.

I have PCOS. Have a 4 year old DD who was conceived first round of clomid. Fast forward 3 years I got pregnant with twins first round of clomid. Lost the pregnancy at 21 weeks due to possible incompetent cervix. That was last May. Now, here I am ready to try again. This time I'm on my first round of letrozole.

Looking forward to hearing your background and starting to symptom spot with you.

Nothing for me yet, just general bloating and discomfort with ovulation.

Hey! I'm about a week ahead of you but just wanted to come say hi :wave: I'm so glad you're trying again!

I'm also a little further along, 10 DPO now, AF due on Monday then gonna start another course of Clomid :)

DH and I have been trying for 15 months now for #1. I have endo and he doesn't have great quality swimmers so we are going back on Clomid on 3 months and he is going on Prelox for his dudes and if it doesnt work we are going to see a homeopath in December for one last try before resorting the 3 letter naughty word.

Not really symptoms for me this month. Been nauseous on and off but have changed my diet a bit. Sensitive skin and a few spots but thats about it :) Also been so so so bloated this month and retaining so much water. Couldn't get my wedding ring on this morning!

I'm 10dpo 😊 Due on Thursday. I'm only going by the FF app for my ovulation, I used to be able to feel it on the day that it would say, but the last couple of months nothing... Gonna get some ovulation tests next month to see what's going on because it's got me worried I'm not ovulating! We're not activity trying at the moment just letting nature take its course x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->