TWW! ...not that kind ;-)

Sakura15

Reaction score
So I went to the clinic a couple days ago to set an appointment for my Mirena to be removed next month. When I told the nurse my TTC plans I actually kind of stuttered nervously, I really haven't mentioned it out loud to anyone except OH so it was kind of weird. Anyway. I digress.

We made the appointment for a month from now, after my scuba-diving trip. Then she checked for the IUD strings...and didn't find them :wacko: They've popped inside my cervix before and come back down so I'm not worried. But now I'm scheduled for a ultrasound in 2 weeks, and if the IUD is located the doctor will remove it then. And she made me promise NO SEX for these two weeks. These little Chinese nurses are hilarious, I wish I could've videoed her scolding me about no sex :laugh2:

This however made me very very anxious. I'm not sure I'm ready to have the IUD out in 2 weeks instead of 4...? The fact that there's a date down makes it all seem so...real? I didn't expect to feel nervous just about having the IUD out but somehow I do.

So now I'm in a TWW of sorts - 2 weeks waiting for sex, and 2 weeks waiting for my IUD to be out...and then I wait for regular AFs to start coming and start charting my cycles!

Just think about giving those condoms a good use two weeks earlier that expected :haha:

Are you TTC after your removal then?
Haha to no sex though, like being a teenager again :haha:

True, MollyMalone! Now I'm thinking it's a good thing I always plan so far ahead, else we wouldn't have them ready now the date's moved up.

Waiting until August, callmedan. Had a mc last year so want to give my body some hormone-free time to sort and settle before trying, although I am kinda tempted...lol Will be better than as I will be almost through my degree by then as well.

With no sex right when reports are due at school, kids will see the bitchy side of me for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->