TWW opkers? when do you start counting dpo?

KIALea

Reaction score
Heya ladies,

i dont temp, i tried one month when ttc dd but found it adds another level of stress to the poas daily as it is. so i just opk.

i got 2 similar lines yesterday around 1pm and we dtd. today the test line is lighter so does that mean i def will / have ovulated?

i understand it can be any time between 12 and 72 hours of getting the positive opk but prob not going to be able to dtd again will tuesday because hubbys working late.

also got tender nipples about 2 days ago, is this also an ovulation sign? im CD 21 today.

What day do you fellow opkers start counting dpo if you dont temp? am i dpo 1 today or tomorrow? making the assumption of course that i did / will ovulate. And hopefully had chance to catch it last night.

xx

I don't temp either, but all signs pointed to yes. I don't know if it's correct, but I've been going by my positive OPK- mostly because I had a short surge that I only caught by testing 3x a day (I only had two positive sticks) and I have no temp data to confirm the ACTUAL ovulation. I figured it would probably be a negligible time difference of a day or so and would maybe force me to actually wait an appropriate amount of time to POAS again ;)
Therefore I got my positive OPK on Friday and have been calling it 3DPO. The answer may be a little different for others- and honestly I may be outright incorrect but there you have it!
FWIW, you can surge and never ovulate but I'm a "glass half full" kinda girl and so chose to assume I have until proven otherwise :)
FX you caught the egg!

its only our second month trying and i suppose by not temping i too am favouring the glass half full aproach, at least give a little hope during the tww rather then getting no temp spike and still having to wait for AF.

If a few months go past with pos opks and no baby then i guess i may start temping.

im using preseed this 2nd month in as had to order it online and i believe it worked for us last time 1st month we used it for dd.

FX cross for you too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->