TWW round 1!

maddiesmum1

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Started trying for baby3 this month, currently 2dpo. 12 day luteal phase and testing 9th April! Waving to all :)

Can i join please?! I thaught I was finished with having anymore babies.I jave two daugters..well one thing lead to another and I'm back here waiting to find out if we have ended up conceiving or if hubby missed lol. I'm sure I ovulate yest so today is day one!! Let the waiting game begin!

Can i join please?! I thaught I was finished with having anymore babies.I jave two daugters..well one thing lead to another and I'm back here waiting to find out if we have ended up conceiving or if hubby missed lol. I'm sure I ovulate yest so today is day one!! Let the waiting game begin!

Og course!!I have two daughters as well - kind of hoping for a third girly lol! It's taken a long time for my huby to convince me into a third so this should be interesting how long it takes lol x

Hey :wave: ladies! Can I join in?! [-o<

My husband and I started trying again after my last period and I'm in the TTW and it's killing me!

We just spontaneously looked at each other and said, "Let's have another." We already have a 2 1/2 year old son so another baby would just be perfect!

Any symptoms ladies? I've had a lot of cm and sore nipples..the wait is killing me.!

I of course had to poas this morning and I swear there is a faint bfp!!! I'll keep testing but I'm so scared to get my hopes up.

Can I join in? Technically this is my second 2ww as this is 2nd cycle off the pill but the first one was short.
I'm ttc #3, have 2 boys already. Still not sure this is a great idea lol but here I am!

Can I join in? Technically this is my second 2ww as this is 2nd cycle off the pill but the first one was short.
I'm ttc #3, have 2 boys already. Still not sure this is a great idea lol but here I am!

:wave: :wave: Hi!!
I am in the same boat that you are in! I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but here I am! :shrug: :dohh:

Have you had any symptoms?

I think it must be a question for most when going from 2 to 3.as I said I'm not ttc but had an accident around ovulation so here I am.been wondering how I would really feel if it was positive or even negative!! It feels a big jump going from 2 to 3. My daughter was older when my second was born so I found it less scary! Only time will tell!!

Yes, for sure! I almost wonder how I could love my second like I do my first, which makes me feel like a horrible person and mom. But I've heard other women say that too, so maybe it's just something to contend with. I think there is always that moment of panic no matter what child you are trying for. But God knows what he's doing for sure!!

With my second I fell in love immediately. It was a much quicker labour and better experience so I think that helped. The first labour was so long and when he was born I think I was just so shocked and tired it definitly took me a few days to feel the love. I did care but I think I was in a daze.

I've heard different points of view but most people I know who have 3 or 4 say it's worse going from 1 to 2.! We shall see! Lol

I've felt nauseous past 3 days which is unusual. Don't know if I'm ill or its due to ovulation? Only just off the pill recently so not been aware of it before.

Good luck ladies xxx

:wohoo::wohoo: I got 2 faint bfp's yesterday and then doubled the dye strip just to see if it was my imagination or if i was really seeing them and sure enough, it's def there. I took another one this morning too to see if it's getting any darker and sure enough! 9dpo and 4 bfp!!!

I hope everyone is getting the answer they are looking for this month!!!
:dust::dust:

BFP for me today!!! BFN on IC's but Blazing BFP on FRER and Clearblue +!!! SO Flipping shocked lol x

Congrats!! Amazing news! I tested on ic today and got a negative! Although feel pregnant.I have 4 days before period. I'm wondering if the ic arnt good!

Everyone seems to love the first response ones but never used them myself. I've had early positives with the cheapies and used a clear blue in the past. If you are like me and a POAS addict then I have to go cheap lol

Look at the packet as they can be different sensitivities. Some will pick up earlier but don't need to pay big money for branded ones.

Good luck :dust:

So I dont want to worry myself but i really think i may be pregnant. I KNOW when i ovulate because I have clear discharge every single time but this time i didnt have any at all. But maybe thats because I havent had sex in months upon months then all of a sudden im having loads of sex everyday (DH came back in town). Then i also have been burping a lot but its not like big burps there like little small air burps. I also have been feeling queasy about 2 times every day but it isnt severe. i also have had "shortness of breath" not like walking up the stairs then i get tired but more like im sitting down chilling then it feels harder than normal to breath. Also one day I was at work and i felt weird i have no clue how to explain it.. it was like the shortness of breath i described and every time i bent down to pick up toys i felt so "heavy" well i cant put the right words to explain it. Then this symptom was the one that really has me wondering because I NEVER had this happen (the burping also). When me and DH had sex it was like SUPER wet in like a slippery way to the point where he couldn't even feel anything. I wasn't even in the mood to have sex either and it has been this way for the past times we have had intercourse. My aerolas have also been way bigger than normal but that isnt that unusual for me because that happens a lot before AF. but i do have little white dots but only on one areola and thats not normal for me. DH also kept asking me this morning why my body felt so hot... i know this is a lot and u may be thinking im definitely pregnant but most times out of the day I feel perfectly fine so I feel like i may or may not be. ( i have had no dischare at all cervix is also high, pointy and hard) PLEASE READ AND HELP

Hi ladies, how are we all and what's been happening with you? Any more BFPs?

I'm 9dpo and I couldn't resist POAS yesterday and today, both BFN! I still reckon I've missed out this month but still time...

Good luck to all still to test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->