TWW(s) - what are you waiting for?

xakikox

Reaction score
The dreaded TWW. Right after conception, I peed on a stick for 2 weeks straight hoping for that BFP. When I finally got it, it was a long 4 week wait until my first prenatal appointment. Once I got my prenatal appointment, it was another TWW for that first ultrasound. I imagine once I have that ultrasound on Monday, it's another ___WW for my bump to show :/

I hear you! So much waiting and driving yourself nuts!! Although I will say I feel a million times better today after having my first ultrasound yesterday. And the doctors scheduled my appointments up till 20 weeks, so I feel really good. Right now the only thing I am impatiently waiting for is to find out the gender! Then after that I'm sure it will be wanting to actually have the baby! oh the joys of pregnancy! haha! :)

After my first appointment yesterday, now I'm waiting for my vaginal, dating ultrasound tomorrow and then my second baby appointment on the 4th. I just want to hurry up and see that little heartbeat so I can breathe a little easier! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->