Tww starting today

ttcequestrian

Reaction score
Who wants to join me for this wonderful time 😒 if anyone has a tumblr I am ttcequestrian !!!

I'll join! I am DPO 2 (I think) :) I'm supposed to get AF on the 21st, but my cycle was screwy last month so I'm not positive how accurate that is, but it should be around that time. So now we wait...

I will! Officially in the tww today! Unexpectedly I might add, lol. DH and I got frisky and got a bit carried away. Could go either way. Guess I'll know for sure soon! This would be my 8th pg, 6th baby.

I reckon I'll join, I think I ovulate either today or yesterday.

I'll join, OB Friday and thinking it's gonna be either 1DPO or 2DPO. Only had precum that BD but I guess it's possible. But not gonna test or freak out and symptom spot. So sorry if I'm not around much, just don't want to stress out too much.

Good luck ladies. Im 4 dpo today. Lets see some bfps soon.

Just got put on antibiotics, hopefully it doesn't mess anything up �� I read that staying warm can help encourage implantation, how do I do that when I'm always cold

Correction: 5DPO

And I'm getting my butt kicked by something. Falling asleep like crazy, my body aches and is heavy and tired. I'm keeping warm by a heating pad I got from Canadian Tire and keeping warm socks on or snuggling them under the blankets.

If you can't do that I would focus on eating foods that cause your temp to raise in your body, like Indian food or spicy things, they raise your core temp. Or eat things that will help raise progesterone (dark leafy green black beans and such)

Hi ladies 3dpo today after trigger. Baby dust to you all, hopefully there'll be loads of babies at the end of the two weeks. X

I'll join I'm 3 or 4 dpo today, I'm waiting for FF to confirm my ovulation date. When does everyone plan to start testing, I like to start testing at 8 dpo as I only have an 11 day luteal phase

I'll join I'm 3 or 4 dpo today, I'm waiting for FF to confirm my ovulation date. When does everyone plan to start testing, I like to start testing at 8 dpo as I only have an 11 day luteal phase

I'm a poas addict sooooooo....... I miiiigggghhttt have already started lol. I know it's WAYYYYYYY too early, but what's one to do when you buy a whole bunch of ic's??? 😂😂

I usually start seriously testing at 7 dpo which is when I've gotten my earliest bfp. Good luck!

I TRY to wait as long as possible... but I haven't seem to be able to get past 9dpo without testing... :)

Im 6 dpo and started testing today. I know i wont get a bfp but a bit of a poas addict here.

I take it back actually. Ovulation was confirmed today by FF and I'll be 6dpo on Saturday and I have a big night out with some girlfriends and according to count down to pregnancy 10% of pregnant woman got positives at 6dpo so I might do a test before I go out just in case so I know whether to drink or not

I think I'm 1 dpo... mind if I join in?

Dohh I already commented here... :dohh:

Well I think according to a temp drop then spike that I ACTUALLY ovulated yesterday :haha:

temp dropped today normally I would be at 37ish Celsius, but I marked at 36.4 today. :( don't know if that's a bad thing or if I'm implanting or what. It's 6DPO today so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Hi Ladies,

I'm 6DPO today, this wait is so hard, I'm talking 5 hours in a row obsessing and internet researching. Need something else to occupy the wait!!

No symptoms to speak of, except a large blemish on my jawline that popped up on Saturday and is still here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->