TWW starts today to test around Sep 8... anyone wanna join?

Angelique76

Reaction score
I am literally just going into the two week wait... :wacko: yep... this is going to be fun! It's always good not to walk alone :)

I'm just drawing towards the end of my TWW, so I'm not a match for your cycle, but wanted to drop in and wish you luck! The waiting is the worst!!!

Theres a september thread! Ill be testing sept 8 as well!

Thanks ladies. I saw the September post after I created this one. I am joined there too. Good luck Dill. Please let us know how it goes.

Ok. I think it's official... I am nuts. I'm 2dpo, my bb's are normally sore for af already. This month there are not and I am bloated. No way it could be implantation yet, however, I have read that woman will have some subtle changes because hormones are released from the time that the sperm meets the egg. Lol. Here we go again!

A good strong ovulation can also produce very pregnancy-like symptoms. I've a lot of months with a ton of TWW symptoms and a negative test. I hope you're right, though, and you've just got a very powerful fertilized egg rocking your system! :D Fingers crossed for you!

Dill... how's it going with your tww? You said you were drawing to the end... praying you got your bfp :)

No such luck, I am on day 3 of AF, so we'll try again this cycle! :)

:hi: It's been a while since I was on these threads. I'm also planing on testing on sept 8th.

BTW, :hi: Dill. Hows it going?

OH MY GOSH TANKEL *TACKLES* You should come stalk my TTC journal, it would be so amazing to be bump buddies. :D

I am going to lurk this thread so hard. :lol:

Im testing the 08th too... Mind you I'm not holding out on much hope. DTD a day after my period and 3 days after... Unless they managed to stay in there for a couple of days not sure if anything will happen! Feel like I would have waited 3 and not 2 weeks...

xx

Buttercup, they can live in there up to a week, there's still hope! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->