TWW- Strong Positive OPK 2 days before AF due

I just read on another thread that apparently if you have a high metabolism, like I do, it can take hcg longer to be detectable in your system, which could explain why I didn't get a bfp until I was 2 weeks late with my last pregnancy, and why I'm not getting one now. This is the first I've heard of this, so not too sure how accurate it is, just a little food for thought. I'm going to read in to this a bit more.

Well sorry for bfn but good news thats your af is late .. FX for you keep us updated

Well, still getting positive ovulation tests, but I started spotting yesterday. Yesterday it was very little, and it was brown. This morning I had a little bit more, but it was still brown (a little lighter than yesterday though). I have that dull feeling like my period is about to start. I'm expecting AF any minute now. So frustrated. Just wish she would hurry up and make her appearance so we can get to trying again.

(((Hugs))) after having experienced this personally a few times I did ask my OB about it. He said some women register a surge right before AF. Technically it shouldn't be as high as right before O, but if yours is high enough for a positive test like mine, this could be the cause. It stinks not knowing what is going on with our bodies in the TWW and the sister symptoms don't help. GL!

Well... the witch got me. I'm out this cycle. It sucks, but I'm ok. I wasn't really expecting to get a bfp, but you can't help but to be a little bit hopefully during the tww, especially when af decides to be funny and come late (I'm never late). Hiphophooray, my fingers are still crossed for you! Hopefully you have better luck than me. After I had my miscarriage in November, I was looking for anything to make myself feel better, so I had my tarot cards read for fun... according to cards, I'm supposed to be finding out I'm pregnant in February. Curious to see how accurate that will be lol. Thank you for the support everyone!!

Aw im so sorry the witch got you :( now you can just focus on that Feb BFP!!!

Hello all, sounds like we may have some bfp's soon......right now I'm just waiting. Not sure of a DPO date because I was not tracking but I do know last 2 months af has came on the 13th around 1 pm.....

Lots of sticky baby dust to everyone!:dust:
Hope to hear of some BFPs soon! I'll post if I get mine in February, like the psychic said lol

Well... it looks like the psychic may have been right. The picture is of the internet cheapie pregnancy test I did last night. I was very surprised to see that there is a faint line!! I did another one this morning and there was a second line again, still lighter than the control line, but darker this morning than it was last night! I'm feeling hopeful, but doubtful at the same time. The timing is really off for this to be a bfp. I'm going to pick up a digital pregnancy test on my lunch break... I really hope this is it!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78